Just wanted to let everyone know that J!WHMCS Integrator version 2.5.10 does work with WHMCS version 5.3.3. The process for doing so is fairly straight forward if you are already running J!WHMCS 2.5:
- Upgrade your J!WHMCS installation to the most current release (as of today that is version 2.5.10)
- Upgrade your WHMCS installation to the most current release (as of today that is version 5.3.3)
- Log into your WHMCS admin area and visit Addons > JWHMCS Integrator > System Check
- Once there, click on any of the red 'Fix' buttons that appear.
- If you have a custom.css file located in:
copy that file over to the folder:
Steps 3 and 4 are necessary as the template files get overwritten by WHMCS when you do the upgrade and J!WHMCS makes some specific template changes that must be redone.
If you are running J!WHMCS 2.4.19 or below
J!WHMCS Integrator 2.5 DOES NOT support Joomla! 1.5. If you upgrade the WHMCS portion of the install you will be unable to upgrade the Joomla portion and you will need to reiinstall J!WHMCS version 2.4.19 (or migrate Joomla to 2.5 or above,but that is a major process).
You can use J!WHMCS 2.4.19 with WHMCS 5.3 by doing the following:
- Locate the folder [whmcs]/modules/addons/jwhmcs/templates/5.2
- Rename the folder to [whmcs]/modules/addons/jwhmcs/templates/5.3
It should be noted this is not going to be supported, so if WHMCS makes changes or does something that would necessitate modifications to those files, those changes would only be forthcoming for J!WHMCS 2.5.