Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Welcome Justin on board!

Welcome Justin on board! 7 years 6 months ago #2334

• siteadmin
  • Administrator
First I want to thank all of my customers who not only use the J!WHMCS Integrator but have recommended it to others. The past six months have been an exciting time as the Integrator has been rolled out with significant updates and changes, a new pricing structure and new feature inclusions. Without you, this wouldn't be possible.

As we look to the future of the product, many changes are in store to ensure not only the top notch customer service that you have come to expect but also to continue quality development in order to offer the best product on the market.

That is why I am pleased to welcome Justin on board with Go Higher! Justin brings years of experience in customer service, marketing and product usability enhancement to the team and will be an invaluable asset as we move forward into the next phase as a company.

With that said, look for big changes coming to the forums, support and installation services and documentation in the near future!

Please give Justin a warm welcome, and if you have any questions, do feel free to ask away!

Steven | Go Higher
Steven | Go Higher
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Welcome Justin on board! 7 years 6 months ago #2337

• tldagent
  • Expert Boarder
Thank you Steven for the warm welcome.

Hello all! Hope to be of assistance here within the forums. I will make myself available here daily to assist Steven with the everyday operations of the forum and support ticket system.

As a heads up, at the same time we're also working fervently on a totally new site with an upgraded forum that will be more suitable and usable for the members here. We're hoping to have this new site done within the next 30 days or so and will keep you informed of everything as we go along.

Some good news is that we're also working on some documentation and some common FAQ's. I will also be doing some instructional videos on installation of both Joomla, WHMCS, and the integrator. My role here is to be of service to the existing community at the same time give Steven more time to work on bugs and development of this product.

Thank you all in advance for your patience while we take this website and the product to the next level. Feel free to ask questions in the forum in the mean time.

Also, I think Steven may be opening up the product installation service again and I will be performing these on an as needed basis.

It's a pleasure to be here and nice meeting you all.

Re:Welcome Justin on board! 7 years 6 months ago #2340

• Denny
  • Junior Boarder
Welcome aboard Justin, this is good news Steven !

I am happy to hear that you will be Improving documentation, the wiki & documentation included in the J!whmcs Integrator need some love!

I hope to contribute here with suggestions and bug reports as I move forward to using the WHMCS Integrator.

thanks!
Bluebird Internet Services
Web Hosting & Design, Domain Registration & SSL certificates
[url:2lsgn10f]www.bluebirdnet.ca[/url]
Web hosting - simplified.

Re:Welcome Justin on board! 7 years 6 months ago #2341

• tldagent
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks bluebirdnet for the warm welcome. We're excited about the new site and working furiously to complete it. We look forward to your contributions in the community.

Re:Welcome Justin on board! 7 years 6 months ago #2342

• Denny
  • Junior Boarder
your welcome Justin. Hope your keeping this forum ? I love Kunena !

Cant wait to see all the changes.

thanks guys.

Denny

Re:Welcome Justin on board! 7 years 6 months ago #2343

• tldagent
  • Expert Boarder
Ouch. Well actually we're probably going to be going to vbulletin 3.8 because there are additional features that aren't available with Kunena. We're going to end up integrating the entire thing which will be good for those hosting companies out there that find the need to do the same. Forums are an integral part of the product and have much to offer the community. Nothing is concrete yet on the forum software but vbulletin has a lot to offer for future growth and management, (this is not a recommendation for vBulletin 4 at this time because it's unstable).

In the mean time, we're going to organize this forum so it mirrors the new forum so posts and members can be imported without issue so you'll see some changes in this forum very shortly and we hope you'll like them.

Lots to do either way. We'll keep everyone informed as we go along and try to make it as painless as possible.

Re:Welcome Justin on board! 7 years 5 months ago #2347

• Denny
  • Junior Boarder
Ouch!

I cant see the benift of taking a Forum that is not native to Joomla versus Kunena. Kunena does a great job, why not extend Kunena with the missing features and contribute back to the community? (good publicity)

Re:Welcome Justin on board! 7 years 5 months ago #2351

• tldagent
  • Expert Boarder
bluebirdnet wrote:
I cant see the benift of taking a Forum that is not native to Joomla versus Kunena. Kunena does a great job, why not extend Kunena with the missing features and contribute back to the community? (good publicity)

While I agree, Kunena does a great job, it doesn't do the job that's needed in terms of what we need to accomplish with a forum community. The features are much too numerous that are needed to make it work in much of the same way as a much more mature forum software.

Contributing back to the community is good publicity and it's also good for the community but we're not forum developers. We're also not able to take time away from this project to dedicate it to creating features for Kunena. Developing forum features is simply not what we do and we cannot do everything for everyone otherwise we'd be taking our eye off what we're doing now.

Kunena is a nice forum software for Joomla, but it's not a viable solution for the support community we are attempting to put together for our community here. Maybe someday it will mature enough for us to make the switch back but at this time our number 1 priority is our customers, not developing more software and products for another project.

Thank you for your comments, it's always good to know there are people who care and are willing to get involved in the forums. We appreciate any and all input and suggestions and hope more of these would end up in the forums rather than in support tickets as they currently are.

Re:Welcome Justin on board! 7 years 5 months ago #2352

• Denny
  • Junior Boarder
ok. But there is nothing wrong with support tickets when your paying for something and you need priority help.

Anyhow...lets not get off topic right! :)
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds