We have recently update the J!WHMCS Integration Component with a security release patch.
Security Enhancement - A known exploit has been patched that allowed inclusion of sensitive information.
In this release:
* Correct SQL call in User Manager causing sql error under certain conditions
* Corrected return variable issue on login
Please update your current version to this new version IMMEDIATELY!
To upgrade, please download J!WHMCS from 'My Products & Services', (while logged into your account), select your J!WHMCS License product and the donwloads will be available at the bottom of the page.
Instructions to Apply this Upgrade:
1. Unzip locally on your computer.
2. Login to your Joomla Administration
3. While in Joomla Admin, go to Extentions -> Install/Uninstall and browse to your recently unzipped archive.
4. Go into the component folder and select, 'com_jwhmcs_v207.zip and upload as normal.
5. DO NOT Click Automatic Install!
**** Once you've uploaded and installed the component, DO NOT CLICK AUTOMATIC INSTALL as this will recreate your module and menu locations and you'll have to reset them back the way they were on those pages. Instead, just uninstall the jwhmcs User plugin from Joomla and reinstall the plg_jwhmcs_user_v207.zip from the plugin folders in your unzipped archive of JWHMCS. Then, turn it on and the very last step is to set it as the last plugin being pulled so the order would be 10001.
So basically the update is the component and user plugin, that's it.
Thank you all for being patient and if you have any questions feel free to ask or open a support ticket.
The administrator has disabled public write access.