Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: J!WHMCS Integrator v 2.12 rc11

J!WHMCS Integrator v 2.12 rc11 5 years 11 months ago #3282

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
It's been almost six weeks since our last release, and we have been very pleased with the stability of rc10. I believe we are very close to being stable!

With that said, we are releasing 2.12 release candidate 11. There weren't any really serious issues with rc10 that necessitated immediate release, so we have compiled a large list of fixes and updates for this one.

Of significance are the following two issues:
  • User Agent: Previous releases of the Integrator did not send proper user-agent information to retrieve the Joomla site for rendering. With rc11, the user-agent (be it Firefox, Internet Explorer, iPhone etc) is sent to retrieve the properly formatted site template.
  • Change Password Feature: With WHMCS v4.31, when the user changes their password, for some reason the user is logged out of WHMCS and is forced to log back in. This is fine for WHMCS, but for the Integrator, we are forcing the user to pass through the log-in gateway (without entering their credentials). This synchronizes the password in Joomla and ensures the user is logged in.

Please test these two areas out to ensure stability. We have tried to account for every option and variable, but we don't have every version and every instance of browsers etc.

Many more minor fixes were addressed also:
Release Notes

Download by logging into our site and visiting your Client Area > My Products and Services and clicking on your license.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds