Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hostgator Black Friday Specials - UNBLIEVABLE Savings!

Hostgator Black Friday Specials - UNBLIEVABLE Savings! 5 years 11 months ago #3463

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
80% Off ALL Hosting Products at Hostgator

Hey all, wanted to give everyone a heads up on some of the best hosting deals in the industry from one of the most solid hosting companies in the world, I've personally been a very satisfied customer of HostGator for nearly 8 years and the Black Friday Hosting Deals they are offering this year are larger than I've ever seen offered.

Hostgator Black Friday Promotion starts at 12:00 AM Friday November 26
That's Friday November 26th CST (-6 GMT) and will run until 11:59PM CST (-6 GMT) 11/26/2010. Here's the details:
  • They are offering 50% OFF EVERYTHING From 12:00AM CST – 5AM CST
  • They are offering 80% OFF EVERYTHING From 5AM – 9AM CST WHILE SUPPLIES (first come, first receive; so definitely don't miss out!)
  • From 9AM – 11:59PM CST OR after 80% OFF accounts have sold out, Hostgator will continue to offer 50% OFF EVERYTHING
This incredible offer applies to ALL Accounts and ALL Term Lengths up to 3 years!

This includes Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting AND even Dedicated Servers!

What does this mean to you?[font=Calibri:3adijq5u][/font:3adijq5u]
  • Reseller Hosting[font=Calibri:3adijq5u]–[/font:3adijq5u] normally $24.95/month AS LOW AS $4.99/month - That's $179.64 for a full 3 YEARS and includes FREE WHMCS
  • Dedicated Servers - Various pricing, discount applies and FREE WHMCS with all dedicated servers.

That's right, FREE WHMCS is included on all Hostgator Reseller Hosting and Dedicated Server accounts for as long as you maintain your account. At $15.95 per month, that's a huge bonus savings. Purchase the Reseller Hosting listed above for 3 years, that's over $574.20 in savings on WHMCS alone.

If you are just starting out in the hosting business or simply want to start a new hosting company, this offer is unbelievable. I also know a lot of you that are with other hosts and are or have been unhappy and have been waiting for the right time to switch, this is it.

CLICK HERE on Black Friday!

Stay Tuned for our Coupon Special for JWHMCS!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds