Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cyber Monday 50% Discount Special - Upgrade for Leased Licenses

Cyber Monday 50% Discount Special - Upgrade for Leased Licenses 5 years 4 days ago #5223

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
Last Chance to Prepare for Integrator 3!

Hello Everyone! Hope all of you, (who celebrated) had a nice Thanksgiving. We didn't do the Black Friday sales but we are doing the Cyber Monday Sales event.

Coupon Code: CYBER2011 - [font=arial black:1hj5mwyo]50%[/font:1hj5mwyo] Off Owned License for current customers! Instructions:
  • Login to GoHigherIS.com and visit the Client Portal
  • Purchase a new Owned License
  • During Checkout, enter the Coupon Code: CYBER2011 and hit the validate button.
  • Proceed through checkout and pay for new item.
After Purchase Instructions:
  • Go into your JWHMCS Component and enter your new license number in.
  • Hit refresh license.
  • Go back to our site and cancel your old Leased License.
FAQs: Q: If I purchase the owned license, will I be grandfathered into the new Integrator 3?
A: Yes. When Integrator 3 comes out, you will not have to pay for an upgrade to download and you will have access to two connections which include WHMCS and Joomla, so nothing changes.

Q: Can I make the upgrade later?
A: NO! We will not be leasing anymore licenses at all and if you haven't upgraded from a leased to an owned license, you can continue using J!WHMCS and we'll continue supporting it but if you want Integrator 3, it would be a new purchase.

Q:
What if I have a Legacy Leased License? Am I eligible?
A: Yes! This is your opportunity to upgrade to an owned license. If you don't want the branding link at the bottom, that will be an additional one time removal fee but you'll be eligible for Integrator 3 when we release it.

Q:
50% off covers what exactly?
A: The 50% coupon code covers only the purchase of an owned license by existing customers only. You must be current in your billing.

Q:
Can I purchase the branding removal later?
A: Yes. Branding removal is a one time fee of $79.00 and can be added at any time.

Q:
When is Integrator 3 Available?
A: Soon!... but no soon enough. We will announce it when it's ready so please do not submit support tickets asking, do use the forum if you have questions. We are working on it and it's close.

Q: What if I already have an owned License, am I eligible for Integrator 3?
A: Yes. If at the time of release of Beta, you have an active yearly support and upgrade license. If you do not, you will still be able to use J!WHMCS but Integrator 3 will be a new purchase $199.00

Q: Do I still have to purchase an owned license if I've been leasing? Do payments on a lease apply toward an owned license?
A: Yes. It's a product lease not creative financing for an owned license.

LEASED LICENSE HOLDERS - Upgrade Today!
This is it, a highly discounted leased license upgrade to the new owned license and the ability to migrate to Integrator 3 when released.

WARNING! WARNING!
If you fail to upgrade your license during our Cyber Monday promotion from leased to Owned, you will not be eligible to migrate to Integrator 3. This means you would have to purchase a new license for $199 plus connections. Lear more about Integrator 3.

WHMCS 5 Compatible!

We recently released the WHMCS V5 Compatible J!WHMCS Component. See Announcement here!

WARNING! WARNING!
Remember, if you are an owned license holder and your support subscription has expired due to non-payment, you will not e eligible for Integrator 3. You'll want to renew your support subscription before we release.

Thank You!

In the US, this time of year is about giving thanks and focusing more on what we have to be thankful for. Life isn't perfect and we all have tough times but we still have many things to be thankful for. The team at GoHigherIs.com thanks each of you for using our products and just being a valued customer. We thank you for putting your trust and confidence in us as we login to your websites and repair various problems. Thank You!

Please do take advantage of this Cyber Monday special before it's gone and be on the lookout for Integrator 3... coming soon! Also, remember to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for various different specials that we run and for important announcements.[align=center:1hj5mwyo]Twitter | Facebook[/align:1hj5mwyo]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Cyber Monday 50% Discount Special - Upgrade for Leased Licenses 5 years 4 days ago #5226

• Kevin.Brackley
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Will there be any other announcements regarding Legacy Owned licenses?

Re: Cyber Monday 50% Discount Special - Upgrade for Leased Licenses 5 years 4 days ago #5227

• Justin
  • User is blocked
Kevin.Brackley;5226 wrote:
Will there be any other announcements regarding Legacy Owned licenses?
Yes there will be. Actually, there'll be an email we send out tomorrow.

Re: Cyber Monday 50% Discount Special - Upgrade for Leased Licenses 5 years 3 days ago #5239

• Danny
  • User is blocked
Hi,
what signifies the sentence:
All products purchased prior to 10/1/2010 are automatically unbranded!
Is this called that my product is automatically unbranded, because the date is over 10/1/2010 already?

Re: Cyber Monday 50% Discount Special - Upgrade for Leased Licenses 5 years 2 days ago #5242

• Justin
  • User is blocked
Danny;5239 wrote:
All products purchased prior to 10/1/2010 are automatically unbranded!
Is this called that my product is automatically unbranded, because the date is over 10/1/2010 already?
That was the legacy license before we had the branding option. The new license has the branding which is a one time fee to remove and it can be when your ready, doesn't have to be now. That's up to you.

If you have a legacy license, you'll want to get this special offer.

For the purpose of clarification

We wanted to take a moment to clarify the Cyber Special that we are offering. Previously we sent an email to Owned License holders who had fallen behind in payment of their Support and Upgrade Subscription and were giving them an opportunity to get caught up so they would be eligible for the Cyber Special as well as the upcoming release of Integrator3.

*Current License Holders*
Owned License holders of J!WHMCS Integrator who have purchased their license since January 1, 2011 and remain current with their Support and Upgrade Subscription are automatically eligible for a migration to Integrator3 when it is available.

*Legacy License Holders*
Owned License holders of J!WHMCS Integrator who purchased their license prior to January 1, 2011 and are current with their Support and Upgrade Subscription are eligible for the Cyber Special that was sent to them which is an owned license special to current licensing.

Who's not Eligible?
  • Anyone with a Leased License - If you haven't upgraded to owned, it will require a full purchase of I3.
  • Anyone with an Owned License and Inactive Support Subscription.
  • Legacy Owned licenses that have not purchased a new Owned License with this special offer.
If you are a Legacy Owned License holder that is past due on support and upgrade subscription, you must first pay your past due support and upgrade subscription before being eligible for this Cyber Monday special. That was the reason of the email sent out to you on the 23rd, to prepare you for this special.

We're letting this run through Midnight today and then it's over. Anyone who is not eligible will want to make sure they get this special before it's close. We will not be allowing this special tomorrow or the next day or the next day. They get shut off and 12:00PM EST.

Have a great week!

Re: Cyber Monday 50% Discount Special - Upgrade for Leased Licenses 5 years 2 days ago #5244

• kitekat
  • Fresh Boarder
Hy,
I just received the e-mail from you guys about the cybermonday special and I WANT IT! Unfortunately the system does not allow me to login. I can login to the forum, I can login to write this support ticket, but every time I want to access my client portal profile or place an order the system tells me that I am not logged in.

Please advise ASAP, I don't want to miss out on the upgrade because of this situation!

Andreas
Username: 111e48ap6x7e

P.S.: I tried to reset my password multiple time, I tried different passwords, nothing works...

Re: Cyber Monday 50% Discount Special - Upgrade for Leased Licenses 5 years 2 days ago #5245

• Justin
  • User is blocked
111e48ap6x7e;5244 wrote:
Hy,
I just received the e-mail from you guys about the cybermonday special and I WANT IT! Unfortunately the system does not allow me to login. I can login to the forum, I can login to write this support ticket, but every time I want to access my client portal profile or place an order the system tells me that I am not logged in.
The Cyber Special is now over. To login use your email address and password from the home page of our website. Obviously you hadn't created a legit username yet so you're not in all the systems.
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds