Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Integrator 3 version 3.0.4 posted

Integrator 3 version 3.0.4 posted 4 years 6 days ago #6183

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Go Higher is very excited to announce the immediate availability of Integrator 3 (version 3.0.4) for our customers!

Major Changes from 3.0.3
  • Multi-lingual support for both front and backend
  • Move to CI 2.1.3 framework

Many other bug changes and adjustments made to the product. For a complete change log, please view the change log under the product download.

Who Qualifies For I3?

To qualify for migration from J!WHMCS Integrator, the following must all be true:
  • You purchased J!WHMCS Integrator PRIOR to October 1, 2012. Purchases on or after October 1, 2012 will not be able to migrate over.
  • You have a PURCHASED license - LEASED licenses cannot migrate over.
  • You are current on your Support and Upgrade Pack.

Customers who purchased an Owned license PRIOR to January 20, 2010 (known as Legacy) may also migrate over to Integrator 3 but must first purchase the Support and Upgrade Pack Addon for their license.

What About Branding Removal?
Customers who have purchased branding removal for J!WHMCS Integrator will not have to repurchase branding removal for Integrator 3.

Should I Migrate Over?

If you aren't sure if you should migrate over, then our default response is no, hold tight. We are still working out some bugs, but we want to get it in more hands in order more thoroughly test in the wild.

Migrating to Integrator 3 is ideal if you have a very small web presence and would not be impacting many customers, or if you are developing a completely new site that would not impact your current customers.

How Do I Purchase Now?

Integrator 3 is not yet available for sale; we are using this period for further testing. Integrator 3 will be available for $249 as soon as we roll it out to the public. In the mean time, you can purchase J!WHMCS Integrator, and when we are ready to roll out I3, we will offer a discounted upgrade to you.

Support Services

With J!WHMCS Integrator, we have been very happy to assist by logging in directly to your site and troubleshoot. With Integrator 3, this will simply not be possible - there are just way too many possible issues that can arise. The first line of support must be the forum where questions can be useful to the community.

Integrator 3 should not be installed on a live, mission critical system yet!
As such, requests for support not routed through the forum will be addressed after other support services have been handled.

What if I don't / can't migrate over yet?

Don't worry if you aren't ready or can't migrate over just yet - you will still be able to migrate over and you won't be disqualified for not doing so now. There is no window of opportunity that closes.

How do I download?

If you are current on your J!WHMCS Integrator support and upgrade addon pack, you can access the downloads by logging into our web site and visiting the 'Downloads' section at the top of the page.

Do I get a new license?

For now, your J!WHMCS Integrator license will work fine - you can use it in the license manager of the Integrator 3, and I3 will check to be sure your license will work for you.

As we move forward, customers who do migrate over will eventually be issued a new product license reflecting this fact.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds