Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Client Testimonial Announcement

Client Testimonial Announcement 6 years 6 months ago #2358

• tldagent
  • Expert Boarder
We have quite a few customers using this product and most without issue. Please take a moment to reciprocate the support we've provided by leaving a testimonial about our product or support.

For those of you who land here by way other than Joomla, we're pleased to be able to say that we maintain a perfect 5 star rating for our product on the JED, check out our product page: [url:1aul5riv][/url] At the time of this writing we have 18 reviews and we thank each and everyone of you who have left a review of our product or support.

What if I don't like it?

Sometimes there are reasons to leave negative testimonials but generally speaking, it should be only after you've exhausted all other methods of support. We know the product works. We realize the install has confused quite a few people and we know that our documentation isn't up to snuff. However, when it comes to the product and support of the product, our commitment is excellence and our commitment is to improving this product and our support to better serve you.

If you have a gripe, post it in the feedback section or the support area and we'll get to it ASAP and do our best to repair or rectify the problem quickly.

Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from happy clients and success stories about our product.

Here's a couple from the JED:
I did have problems installing this extension myself and there are a few bugs that I found, but this is a great extension. Consider what this extension actually does, which is integrate seamlessly the best CMS and client portal on the planet.

Steven has provided me with the best support that I have ever seen. He logged into my system and fixed at least 5 different issues without asking for anything in return.

I suggest this extension to everyone who uses Joomla! and WHMCS.
I have been delighted with the service I have received with this integrator. I bought the component and the installation service and have had not one reason to complain. I have even had support and assistance with an unrelated template issue. Highly recommended!
We were looking at trying to use docman and a bunch of other components integrated to get the functionality of WHMCS in a joomla framework. After spending much money and trying different routes we have decided to go to WHMCS. This component had a great deal to do with that.

The installation was very difficult but this developer took all of our info and took care of getting it setup. He even installed a newer script to make it work with our ip address after we were having some speed issues. In less than 24 hours he had us up and running and did not ask for anything in return.

Completely awesome service. I normally don't leave feedback but the service was so over the top I had to on this one. Rest assured you are in good hands with these guys. They will take care of you regardless of the "weirdness" of your server configuration.
This is an amazing program, but I must say that it is my hardest install to date and I have installed over 100 extensions. This is a serious component integrating two awesome platforms, Joomla and WHMCS. The owner Steven was VERY helpful and went over and beyond when I needed help.

The great part is that you are not using an iframe. Iframes will do the job, but what about the multiple logins and the looks? If you see how great this looks when done properly and the TOTAL functionality that it provides to a website hosting company you will never look back.

Please don't forget to review our product on the Joomla Extension Directory website.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Client Testimonial Announcement 6 years 6 months ago #2447

• seand
  • Fresh Boarder
I have to admit the support has been nothing short of going the extra mile and we have put GoHigher to the test so would highly recommend GoHigher as their support is excellent. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds