Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Great Product & Outstanding Customer Support

Great Product & Outstanding Customer Support 6 years 2 months ago #2805

• ddg8176
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm proud to say that I am a very satisfied J!WHMCS client. At first, there was some issues getting it to install correctly and my site was loading so slowly. The issues rocked on for about a week, to the point we all were about to give up... would I be Go Higher's first unstallable client? Thankfully not.

Steven has said that most install issues are due to misconfigured servers and IPs, and mixing www with non-www urls. And it's true... the installation problems Justin ran into on my install were due to my shared server's configuration. Once corrected, J!WHMCS worked like a charm. Later I ran into another issue causing a 500 error. Justin quickly pointed out that I was mixing www and non-www urls on top of an unnecessary redirect that was the source of my problem. I settled on a URL standard for my site and now my problem is gone.

My point in all this is J!WHMCS works. If you love WHMCS and Joomla, then you will want the J!WHMCS software to integrate them. The support I've received from Steven, and especially Justin, has been nothing less than professional and prompt. Many times Justin provided support for issues that were not even directly related to J!WHMCS. Justin knows his business and is very dedicated.

If you're unsure that J!WHMCS is the right fit for you and hesitant to invest money into purchasing it right away, don't worry... J!WHMCS has an affordable monthly lease option.

Steven & Justin, thank you for a great product and more than that, outstanding customer support. You guys are the best! :woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds