Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: domain checker doesnt forward you to the orderform

domain checker doesnt forward you to the orderform 6 years 7 months ago #2395

I'm not sure if this is even related to you jwhmcs plugin, i'm thinking i have something misconfigured in whmcs. my googling hasn't found anyone with the same issue. Do you guys have any tips? When you select a domain and get a success you have a page (cart.php) showing you a continue button, but it simply takes you back to the same page.
[url:1v6lwe60]pufferfishhosting.com/clients/cart.php?language=English[/url]
select a package and then select a domain that you want to buy through my business (enom module with "test" turned on in whmcs), at that point your just stuck on this page.
any help is appreciated
-raul
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: domain checker doesnt forward you to the orderform 6 years 7 months ago #2402

• tldagent
  • Expert Boarder
This may be your configuration for the module or it could also be the domain template in WHMCS. Seems that there was an issue with the domain template with another member in support and they tried to send us the updated template from WHMCS but I cannot find it.

I did do a test as a not logged in user and it takes me through the process like it should.

Re: domain checker doesnt forward you to the orderform 6 years 7 months ago #2417

• siteadmin
  • Administrator
There can be a problem if you have a "Search" module in your Joomla template that appears in the header of your Joomla site. WHMCS relies on a javascript redirect to go to the next page, but instead of calling the form out explicitly by name, they rely on "form[0]", presuming that only their form appears on the page, therefore they can redirect the very first form that appears on the page. If you have a search or login box before this, the javascript will redirect THAT form instead, thus you may get stuck going to the index.php file or to the current page (depending on how your form is configured).

If you do have a search or login box, I recommend disabling the module it is contained in temporarily to test and see if it redirects properly, then you can isolate it to WHMCS or the Joomla module.
Steven | Go Higher

Re: domain checker doesnt forward you to the orderform 6 years 7 months ago #2423

This issue was due to some javascript (rokutils.inputs.js) rendering my checkboxes incorrectly. My rockettheme template got in the way. Thanks for trying to help me. You guys have excellent support.

Re: domain checker doesnt forward you to the orderform 6 years 7 months ago #2425

• tldagent
  • Expert Boarder
Thank you Raul! We do the best we can with the information we have to work with. Good to see the forums are becoming more utilized. Thank you!

Re:domain checker doesnt forward you to the orderform 6 years 6 months ago #2511

• huggys
  • Fresh Boarder
I've got the same problem on my website. I have the domain search form in the header of my website. I've taken it out for testing and everything works fine without it. But, of course, now my template is missing a huge chunk next to the words "search for a domain"

How can I add the form back in or isolate it in a way so that it appears in the header without redirecting my customers to the domain page instead of completing the checkout process?

Thanks!

Re: domain checker doesnt forward you to the orderform 6 years 2 months ago #2973

• rajiv
  • Fresh Boarder
I also have the exact same problem. I have got a search domain functionality on the header. It looks like I will have to take out that functionality! Is there any other solutiuon to this?
Rajiv

Re: domain checker doesnt forward you to the orderform 6 years 2 months ago #2974

• rajiv
  • Fresh Boarder
Which PHP page has got form[0]? Can we not specify the form name in the php file?

Re: domain checker doesnt forward you to the orderform 6 years 2 months ago #2989

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
The form[0] gets forwarded by WHMCS - they utilize a javascript that calls the first form (form[0]) on the site and assumes it is the form to be forwarded to the order cart, or the domain checking, or invoice, etc. It is not something that can be gotten around unless I suppose you find a way to embed the form code in the footer portion of your site (maybe wrap it in a div with an absolute position so it appears at the top) but that would require a whole lot of trial and error to get a form correct.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds