Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WHMCS to cPanel Bridge with JWHMCS

WHMCS to cPanel Bridge with JWHMCS 3 years 1 month ago #6675

• cog
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
So with JWHMCS we are creating a bridge to WHMCS from Joomla and vs. Is it possible to add another addon such as WHMCS Gold plugin to enable a bridge from WHMCS to cPanel? My experience tells me this is not possible but thought I would ask...;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WHMCS to cPanel Bridge with JWHMCS 3 years 1 month ago #6676

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
It may be possible - it depends on the cPanel integration and which version of J!WHMCS Integrator you are working with.

With J!WHMCS Integrator 2.4.19 and below, I can pretty well state this won't work. This is because J!WHMCS intercepts the login after the user has logged into WHMCS and redirects out to J!WHMCS for processing.

With J!WHMCS Integrator 2.5 and above however, it may work. J!WHMCS 2.5 uses WHMCS' native autoauth login processing. If the bridge you are working with is WHMCS it may work, and if it is a Joomla plugin, it may work as long as it is executed prior to the User - JWHMCS plugin. J!WHMCS 2.5 no longer relies on the user's password to be present to log into WHMCS, so if another plugin sent the user off to cPanel or another location and then back to complete the login procedure, it should work (at least, that's the idea)...

Hope that is of help!
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds