Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Set-Up Fee? Install Service?

Set-Up Fee? Install Service? 6 years 7 months ago #2449

• TonyRLA
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, the plug-in looks impressive. I notice that there's a $28 set-up fee as well as the $7 monthly lease. Would that set-up fee be applicable to the buyout fee if I like everything and want to just go ahead and buy the license? Also do you offer an install service? If so what's the cost and turn-around time?

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Set-Up Fee? Install Service? 6 years 7 months ago #2450

• tldagent
  • Expert Boarder
Yes, listed under services or during your purchase you can purchase the installation and set-up for $35. You can read more about it here: [url:1bukl6xu]gohigheris.com/forum/7-news-and-announce...license-changes.html[/url]

Turn around time for installation is same day provided we have everything. We need the following to do installs:

<----JOOMLA ADMIN Info--
*** JOOMLA_URL_GOES_HERE! ***
Super Admin Username:
Super Admin Password:

<----WHMCS Info--
*** WHMCS_URL_GOES_HERE! ***
Super Admin Username:
Super Admin Password:

<----FTP LOGIN Info--
*** IP_ADDRESS_GOES_HERE! ***
FTP Username:
FTP Password:

NOTES:

** Joomla Super Administrator - Please create a temporary user and password that we can use to login to your Joomla Admin area. We need temporary full access!

** WHMCS - We also need full access to your WHMCS Admin Account.

** To avoid changing all your logins after we've done our work, we recommend you create new users for us to login with and then once we've completed our work, you simply delete those users or change the permissions.

Your site will not go down. We'll be in and out and you'll have full integration within 10 minutes after we start. Thanks for asking.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds