Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Integration with Joomla and Community Builder

Integration with Joomla and Community Builder 6 years 3 months ago #2892

Hello I was wandering if the component will integrate with Joomla when community builder is installed. I know that this can cause problems when bridging to other software if they are not configured to work with Community Builder.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Integration with Joomla and Community Builder 6 years 3 months ago #2897

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
It does not support community builder but it will work with community builder installed. JWHMCS has it's own authentication plugin which is the only one that can be published.

In our general forums I posted my thoughts on community builder:Justin;2631 wrote:
WHMCS is your master user db. WHMCS is not bridged with Community Builder, it's bridged with Joomla. So if you use community builder and want to change your details, your details are in WHMCS not community builder. I think there's a point were one has to decide, if they are building a social network community via community builder or a hosting services company. We already have facebook and all those other community building resources available, I think community builder just adds that much more crap to muddle through to a hosting company's website. I would use a forum for the community building.

Look at the successful hosting companies, they don't have community builder on them. They are a service business and most of the customer want two things, Hosting and Support.

Those are just my thoughts. We don't bridge community builder, we bridge Joomla to WHMCS because WHMCS provides a critical function for web hosting, domains etc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds