Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Product Does not work on your website!

Product Does not work on your website! 6 years 2 months ago #2944

• terajiv
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello There

I was trying to log in to your website to purchase the product but every time I try to log in and want to purchase it invalidates the session and brings back the login box on the right hand side...

Is the Login MOdule integration working? What is wrong there?

I want to make sure that it works before I buy! I dont want hassells afterwards!

Rajiv
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Product Does not work on your website! 6 years 2 months ago #2953

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm not sure what the issue is. We do have a customized version of the Integrator so there could be some issues. I tried to replicate the problem and could not do so. Let us know if you are still having problems.

Re: Product Does not work on your website! 6 years 2 months ago #2982

• patb
  • Fresh Boarder
Well, I've had the same issue! I just registered to look further into forum before buying, but after my registration I wasn't able to login and never received a welcome message or something like that. So I have click on the 'Forget your password?' link, then I received a message with a link + token to reset my password. Then, I've been able to login! Now I can access the forum, but when I go in the support section (whmcs) I always receive a message saying 'You must login to access this page.' but I'm already logged in?
But still, your component is exactly what I'm looking for!
As Rajiv mentionned 'just to make sure everything works fine before I buy'... please let me know!

Re: Product Does not work on your website! 6 years 2 months ago #2984

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Hi patb,

I believe the issue is due to your account being setup in Joomla but not in WHMCS yet, so when you go to the support or client portals, you aren't setup there yet so it doesn't recognize you. When you purchase a product it will create the account and match it up to your Joomla credentials. Try going to the "Order" button above and "purchasing" the Client Login module (it's free) then you will have an account setup in WHMCS and it should match you up so you'll be able to login all the way through.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!

Re: Product Does not work on your website! 6 years 2 weeks ago #3466

Yeah - had same problem here. Wanted to sign up to the forum so I could read the pre-sales questions. I read somewhere in a post that the VBulletin integration isn't working yet. Do you have an ETA for that? Also, had I registered at the Client Portal first without buy, would I have had access to the forums?

Re: Product Does not work on your website! 6 years 2 weeks ago #3467

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
derekmoore333;3466 wrote:
Yeah - had same problem here. Wanted to sign up to the forum so I could read the pre-sales questions. I read somewhere in a post that the VBulletin integration isn't working yet. Do you have an ETA for that? Also, had I registered at the Client Portal first without buy, would I have had access to the forums?

Derek, you can access the pre-sales questions. The confusion was the registration links in the forum. We are working on our own forum integration but no promise on any public release at all at this point. WHMCS is the main user database so yes, if you would have registered via the standard registration form we provide on the client login module, you'd have been added to the forum immediately.

Re: Product Does not work on your website! 6 years 2 weeks ago #3468

Thanks. I'm saving my pennies. Overall looks like a great product and I hope to be able to afford it soon.
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds