Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: few questions

few questions 6 years 2 months ago #3052

• mmstudio
  • Junior Boarder
Hi guys I have some presale questions:

1) does with jwhmcs come an template/theme or whmcs will look exactly same as itself - I mean same icons, same menu positions, same fonts etc...

2) if jwhmcsa just import whmcs default template/theme (it looks same as default whmcs) if I use following template:[url:14n02ipu]www.demo.whmcs-templates.eu/index.php?systpl=03D[/url] will that work fine with whmcs or there will be needed some coding ? If yes can u help me with that as part of support ?

3) I translated whmcs frontend to my languages - will jwhmcs use my translation from whmcs languages folder or I have to make another translation specific to jwhmcs ?

4) is in jwhmcs still that whmcs credit powered by whmcs or this is not there ? (hope its not there :-)

5) by email you said your branding is not applied yet does it mean if I buy now I can use jwhmcs witzout your branding ?

6) I plan to use most of Sparkys mods for whmcs from tshosting.com.au - does that mods will work also in jwhmcs ?

Thank you inadvance for answers..
Dave
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: few questions 6 years 2 months ago #3055

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your interest in our product. Please allow me to address your questions below:mmstudio;3052 wrote:
1) does with jwhmcs come an template/theme or whmcs will look exactly same as itself - I mean same icons, same menu positions, same fonts etc...

The Integrator (jwhmcs) does come with certain stylings and customizations, however it relies on the portal and default templates from WHMCS for the bulk of the styling. The Integrator modifies certain styles that come from WHMCS to ensure your Joomla template will wrap around and look properly (as best as is possible - each template really is unique and different, and may require customization beyond the Integrator).
mmstudio;3052 wrote:
2) if jwhmcsa just import whmcs default template/theme (it looks same as default whmcs) if I use following template:[url:3l2trg2i]www.demo.whmcs-templates.eu/index.php?systpl=03D[/url] will that work fine with whmcs or there will be needed some coding ? If yes can u help me with that as part of support ?

That's a nice looking template Dave - the Integrator can work with your template style. When you install the product, I recommend creating a duplicate of your 03D template and copy over the header.tpl, footer.tpl files to your duplicate 03D template directory. Then you will need to go into your individual template files and modify any instances of jQuery javascript calls that use the quick identifier of "$" and change those to "jQuery" (to ensure it doesn't conflict with other javascript libraries coming out of Joomla). Aside from that, it should be fairly straight forward.

We don't provide support for styling of your template, but I know if you ask a question here in the forum, we will respond, and perhaps another user that has experience in this can also assist.
mmstudio;3052 wrote:
3) I translated whmcs frontend to my languages - will jwhmcs use my translation from whmcs languages folder or I have to make another translation specific to jwhmcs ?

This depends on how you translated your Joomla languages. If you used Joomfish, then you should be able to translate between the two systems without issue. The Integrator will call the appropriate language version of your Joomla site and wrap it around WHMCS, and if you change the language in either system, it will push that change to the other.
mmstudio;3052 wrote:
4) is in jwhmcs still that whmcs credit powered by whmcs or this is not there ? (hope its not there :-)

Unfortunately this is handled by WHMCS, and there isn't a legal way for me to recommend you remove the branding. You could of course do a search on the Internet for ways to do it, as I have seen it done, but to answer your question, no, the branding from WHMCS would still pop through.
mmstudio;3052 wrote:
5) by email you said your branding is not applied yet does it mean if I buy now I can use jwhmcs witzout your branding ?

That is correct, if you purchase by the end of the day today either the Leased or Owned license, our product will not be branded. Starting tomorrow, all leased licenses purchased will be branded, and owned licenses will by default be branded, with the option to purchase an unbranding add-on.
mmstudio;3052 wrote:
6) I plan to use most of Sparkys mods for whmcs from tshosting.com.au - does that mods will work also in jwhmcs ?

I think Sparky makes some excellent add-ons for WHMCS, and I have only come across one or two add-ons in totality that don't work well. I believe all of Sparky's add-ons have worked well in the past, so I would think that you would be okay. The clientarea addon would require a template customization in the jwhmcs-portal or jwhmcs-default directories, but aside from that his add-ons should work nicely.

Hope that helps answer your questions, please let us know if we can help further.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds