Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is the install service a requirement when leasing?

Is the install service a requirement when leasing? 6 years 2 months ago #3078

• colathomas
  • Fresh Boarder
I would like to lease your product prior to purchasing and I am perfectly comfortable with the installation but I don't see a way to order the leased version without the installation service. Does that mean it's a requirement?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is the install service a requirement when leasing? 6 years 1 month ago #3084

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
colathomas;3078 wrote:
I would like to lease your product prior to purchasing and I am perfectly comfortable with the installation but I don't see a way to order the leased version without the installation service. Does that mean it's a requirement?
The $28.00 is a leased license set-up fee that includes installation if you want it. This is mandatory on all leased licenses at this time.

Re: Is the install service a requirement when leasing? 6 years 1 month ago #3085

• colathomas
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the answer.

One other question: I apologize because I know this is thoroughly addressed but I am still confused...I use sub.domains for example whmcs.domain.foo and site.domain.foo using the same main domain but different subdomains. Does this create the higher setup fee scenario?

Thanks!

Re: Is the install service a requirement when leasing? 6 years 1 month ago #3086

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
colathomas;3085 wrote:
One other question: I apologize because I know this is thoroughly addressed but I am still confused...I use sub.domains for example whmcs.domain.foo and site.domain.foo using the same main domain but different subdomains. Does this create the higher setup fee scenario?
Not at all. We recommend this type of installation. The extra set up fees are for separate servers or separate domains causing a split install.
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds