Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WHMCS integration service

WHMCS integration service 5 years 11 months ago #3544

• weselko
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey,

I have 2 quick questions.

- How does JWHMCS differ from the WHMCS integration service and does a web hoster really need the additional features?

- If we change the domain name of the hosting page latter, what does that mean from jwhmcs perspective? Additional charges? Can we do the move by ourselves?

Thanks for the answers in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: WHMCS integration service 5 years 11 months ago #3548

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you kindly for posting this question in the forum.

How does it differ?

WHMCS Integration Services:

• I've never had the WHMCS integration service but it's more than likely an integration that pulls the header and foother via html so the site has to be complete, menu items in place and no options for side modules.
  • WHMCS Integration does not include User Integration or Bridging.
J!WHMCS Integration:
  • Is strictly a Joomla Component and seamlessly integrates WHMCS into the Joomla framework.
  • J!WHMCS includes User Bridging so when your customer logs in, they login simultaneously to Joomla and WHMCS with an option of creating a username for Joomla. User integration can be turned on or off as needed.
  • Menu items in Joomla and modules can be changed, added to, published or unpublished and your site can be edited without having to come back to us for new html integration.
  • We include a client Login Module
  • We iniclude a pricing plugin module - You can add the code for pricing in Joomla and when you change your hosting prices, (for example) in WHMCS, they are automatically updated in your Joomla content.
  • We provide an installation interview, a debug feature, a Check Installation feature in case something isn't working.
All in all, it's entirely different than stripping down WHMCS templates and wrapping them with the Joomla header and footer as commonly done in HTML integration.

Maybe there is a someone here that has had an HTML template integration that would share with you the difference. I think it's always better to hear it from people who are using it rather than someone who is developing or selling it.

Either way, in the end, if you don't like it after it's installed and working correctly, we'll issue a refund (within 15 days - enough time to use the product) and you can continue on finding an integration that suits your needs. There are several out there who do the html integration. We can do it as well but we don't, nor do we want to due to it's limitations.

Hope that helps give you a clearer picture and I hope that others will contribute to this thread that have had HTML integration in the past.

Re: WHMCS integration service 5 years 11 months ago #3551

• weselko
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks alot for your in-depth answer. I think you sold me the product and I will probably be buying it next week. Thank's again.
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds