Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WHMCS Files Changed by JWHMCS?

WHMCS Files Changed by JWHMCS? 5 years 10 months ago #3614

I'm about to make the switch over to Joomla as the front-end for WHMCS and am still considering your product. I modify the following file for Menus (header), Innohosting EndSupport, Google Analytics and NameSpinner. Can you tell me which of these would be affected by installing your product? Do you have a list of files that would be changed? Would I still be able to modify these files aftewords; they are all templates?

P.S. I saw you looking over the WHMCS 4.4.1 yesterday when I was grabbing it. I have now installed it and does this yet support WHMCS 4.4.1?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: WHMCS Files Changed by JWHMCS? 5 years 10 months ago #3621

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Hi derekmoore333,

With WHMCS v4.41, Matt and the team over at WHMCS simplified things tremendously for us. In the past, I would have said a number of those files you mentioned were modified, however with WHMCS v4.41, there are only three files that are changed in the main templates:

Also under each of the orderforms directories, we provide a custom login.tpl file, and in the ajax order form directory we provide a custom index.php and a custom master.tpl file.

The rest can be standard issue template files. Do note that if you are using any custom jQuery on any of your templates, you will want to be sure to change the "$" shortcuts to the "jQuery" long name as WHMCS has done with WHMCS v4.41.

Another issue you may run into is the Joomla styles bleeding through to your WHMCS styles. To get around this, we wrap the WHMCS content with a div with id="jwhmcs-wrapper" so you can specify styling inside the content area specifically in case you need to undo a style from Joomla.

We have been using the beta for a little while from WHMCS, so we are confident we will be ready to roll with the next version of J!WHMCS Integrator shortly. We anticipate releasing it Friday if not sooner.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds