Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Customising login

Customising login 5 years 10 months ago #3909

• caminoz74
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am looking to purchase JWHMCS and my site designer is wanting to know whether the login box/feature can be customised to match the rest of the theme and login items/titles required.

It is my understanding that the way JWMHCS works is that a new client comes to my site, purchases an item (which is through whmcs), is then issued the relevent confirmation emails and then when they log back into my site it automatically creates a Joomla user as well giving the client access to relevent Joomla created content as well. What I do not quite understand relating to the above question is what login function is used?

Thanks
Cameron
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Customising login 5 years 10 months ago #3911

• Mark
  • Gold Boarder
J!WHMCS login module can be customised as needed, no issue at all.

J!WHMCS does not control joomla access, while it does create a user in joomla and syncs them. If you are not sure how it works 100%, why not give it a try using a free trial.

Regards,
Mark

Re: Customising login 5 years 10 months ago #3914

• caminoz74
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks... sorry my mis message. Once a joomla user is created and I have content/menu items created in joomla that are only visible by logged in users then they will be able to see them when they login to the client area/whmcs.

Re: Customising login 5 years 10 months ago #3917

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Kind of... that is sort of a non-answer, but here's why:

You can assign modules to render to your logged in users while they are on the WHMCS site; however you have to duplicate the module in the module manager: 1) for your "Restricted" users on Joomla visible on all pages, 2) for a Public user visible only on the Integrator logged in page. The Integrator retrieves the content of the Integrator logged in page to wrap around WHMCS when the user is logged in, however it doesn't actually retrieve the user session etc to render it they way you are accustomed to in Joomla.

As for the module, you can register on our site and download the module so your designer can take a look. It is essentially the same as the mod_login module from Joomla, with only some minor tweaks in the template itself.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds