Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Single sign on Joomla, Virtuemart, Whmcs

Single sign on Joomla, Virtuemart, Whmcs 5 years 3 months ago #4921

• cyben76
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm creating a website using Joomla. The company i work for provides various IT products and services including webhosting.

Other products will be using Virtuemart.

I was wondering if J!WHMCS is able to integrate login for Virtuemart and WHMCS into Joomla.

Since there is no trial version of J!WHMCS or money back policy i really don't know if i should purchase it and if it would work with what i have planned...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Single sign on Joomla, Virtuemart, Whmcs 5 years 3 months ago #4923

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

Due to the complexity of installation there's no way we can offer a trial version and since we have so many other test installations it becomes difficult to purchase and manage so many additional WHMCS licenses. We did try a trial version in the past and we found it simply added that many more support tickets to our system and very few followed the installation instructions if at all.

As far as Virtuemart, we cannot support the installation of that. However, there are installations that I've seen where users have JWHMCS and virtuemart installed and working. You will have to be creative though because if you are going to use WHMCS as your main database then when a user changes their info in Virtuemart it may not pass over to WHMCS which could potentially create problems with users ability to login etc.

For the web services and IT services, JWHMCS integrates WHMCS into Joomla with single user sign-on ability. So technically if they are logged into WHMCS and into Joomla, they'd be logged into Virtuemart which is dependent on Joomla. It's perfect for the web hosting and all services provided through WHMCS.

If you purchase our product and it's not what want, we'll gladly refund the money within 7 days of purchase and preferably with a working installation. Most of the few refunds that are given are because the user cannot get the product working and this is due to not following instructions because 99.99% of the time, we can install it and have it working wonderfully on any Joomla template with many of other Joomla add-ons.

If you're unsure of your ability to install this product, for $15.00 we have an installation add-on during checkout and we'll install it for you without your site going down or being offline. Installation takes approximately 20 minutes for the entire set up of modules etc.

Feel free to ask other questions if you have more. Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds