Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Questions concerning the WHMCS auto auth Joomla Module (non-commericial)

Questions concerning the WHMCS auto auth Joomla Module (non-commericial) 5 years 3 months ago #4936

• steemer473
  • Fresh Boarder
I downloaded and installed the above joomla module on my Joomla 1.5 website in order to log my registered users into WHMCS. The problem that I am having is that I have a intranet portal for registered users preexisting. Although I want these same users to be automatically logged into WHMCS, I do not want them to be redirected to WHMCS after logging in. I have a intranet homepage where registered users should be redirected once logged in; I have a billing tab, I want them to click on after they login to the joomla site. How can I modify the code so that they can be redirected to my joomla registered users home page after logging in rather than be redirected to WHMCS immediately?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Questions concerning the WHMCS auto auth Joomla Module (non-commericial) 5 years 3 months ago #4941

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
There should be a URL setting in the parameters of the plugin to specify a return URL. You'll need to provide a full URL, as WHMCS will be performing the redirection from your WHMCS application.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!

Re: Questions concerning the WHMCS auto auth Joomla Module (non-commericial) 5 years 3 months ago #4942

• steemer473
  • Fresh Boarder
okay, I will look for and implement this. Thank you for your reply

Re: Questions concerning the WHMCS auto auth Joomla Module (non-commericial) 2 years 6 months ago #6944

• raviraj
  • Fresh Boarder
i also give the url in plugin but its also redirected me to WHMCS
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds