Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rockettheme template & Joomla 1.5 & Domain Checker intergration code

Rockettheme template & Joomla 1.5 & Domain Checker intergration code 5 years 2 months ago #5033

Hi there,

I am interested in buying the full package, could you please tell me if the J!WHMCS will work with the Rocket Theme template called Nebulae?
[url:2nv8n41u]www.rockettheme.com/joomla-templates/nebulae[/url]

Also will the integration code for the domain checker in the whmcs, when placed into my joomla 1.5 site, redirect the domain search's to the integration within Joomla, instead of it taking it to the whmcs site.

Also is it possible to use other whmcs templates instead of J!WHMC-Portal & Default?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Rockettheme template & Joomla 1.5 & Domain Checker intergration code 5 years 2 months ago #5034

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
ThianBrodie;5033 wrote:
I am interested in buying the full package, could you please tell me if the J!WHMCS will work with the Rocket Theme template called Nebulae?
[url:8vabr9p4]www.rockettheme.com/joomla-templates/nebulae[/url]
Hello and thanks for asking. Yes, it works with nearly any Joomla template.
ThianBrodie;5033 wrote:
Also will the integration code for the domain checker in the whmcs, when placed into my joomla 1.5 site, redirect the domain search's to the integration within Joomla, instead of it taking it to the whmcs site.
All the WHMCS site will be rendered within Joomla so the answer is Yes. Your entire WHMCS is still all the same links (external links in Joomla) as they were before integration.
ThianBrodie;5033 wrote:
Also is it possible to use other whmcs templates instead of J!WHMC-Portal & Default?
The JWHMCS Portal and Default templates we provide are basically a copy of the default and portal templates in you installation. So, once our templates are created during the installation interview, you could copy one that you like and rename, then edit it to suit your needs. So the answer here is also yes.

Thanks for asking and if you have anymore questions feel free to post them here.

Re: Rockettheme template & Joomla 1.5 & Domain Checker intergration code 5 years 2 months ago #5035

Fantastic, Thanks for your reply, I will purchase the full package, and the installation, and branding removal. If It does not work, can I have a refund? Have to ask.

Re: Rockettheme template & Joomla 1.5 & Domain Checker intergration code 5 years 2 months ago #5036

• Justin
  • User is blocked
ThianBrodie;5035 wrote:
Fantastic, Thanks for your reply, I will purchase the full package, and the installation, and branding removal. If It does not work, can I have a refund? Have to ask.
It works on 99.9% of all installations and if for some reason it doesn't, we'll get it to work. However, YES, we would offer a refund to you if for some reason it didn't work.

To make things easier, I'd recommend reading carefully the following:

Before Installing:
[url:2etgtl1g]www.gohigheris.com/forum/entry.php/8-Bef...g-J!WHMCS-Integrator[/url]

Canonical URLs:
[url:2etgtl1g]www.gohigheris.com/forum/entry.php/1-WWW...lization-amp-Cookies[/url]

Re: Rockettheme template & Joomla 1.5 & Domain Checker intergration code 5 years 2 months ago #5037

Ok, I will pay the $35 to get use to confugure it as knowing my luck I will have the 1% lol :-) Thanks for your time

Re: Rockettheme template & Joomla 1.5 & Domain Checker intergration code 5 years 2 months ago #5039

• Justin
  • User is blocked
ThianBrodie;5037 wrote:
Ok, I will pay the $35 to get use to confugure it as knowing my luck I will have the 1% lol :-) Thanks for your time
On a purchased licensed package with Branding Removal, Installation is FREE of charge. :)
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds