Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does it support i18n & RTL?

Does it support i18n & RTL? 5 years 2 months ago #5056

• ashkan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
I want to buy jwhmcs full package with brand removal, but i have worry about supporting RTL and UTF-8 language, i want to use it in persian language, and configure it with RTL template of rockettheme and RTL template of whmcs, is there any restriction for this purpose? as i know you replace template of whmcs, in this way problem will occurs.
Did this product support i18n? we want to translate bundles of your product, does your license allow us?
In persian joomla we have persian calendar, this calendar extended from joomla calendar, how did you use calendar in your framework? did you use joomla calendar? or we have to change some part for this purpose?

i will be glad if you explain clearly for me, we are in decision making :)
by the way, do you have any trial version for testing purpose?

thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Does it support i18n & RTL? 5 years 2 months ago #5057

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello and thanks for asking.ashkan;5056 wrote:
I want to buy jwhmcs full package with brand removal, but i have worry about supporting RTL and UTF-8 language, i want to use it in persian language, and configure it with RTL template of rockettheme and RTL template of whmcs, is there any restriction for this purpose? as i know you replace template of whmcs, in this way problem will occurs.
UTF-8 will work and RTL will work. We don't replace any template of WHMCS we create new templates with the jwhmcs- prefix which contain the majority of the default and portal templates with a few changed files so WHMCS isn't altered a bit.

So whatever translation you are using for Joomla and/or WHMCS, it will work when JWHMCS pulls in the WHMCS into the joomla framework.
ashkan;5056 wrote:
Did this product support i18n? we want to translate bundles of your product, does your license allow us?
It supports translations yes. As far as translating bundles of our software, I'm not sure what you mean here. You buy one license and that allow you the use of one JWHMCS integration. If you want to integrate bundles, (how ever many that may be) you have to have bundles of licenses.
ashkan;5056 wrote:
In persian joomla we have persian calendar, this calendar extended from joomla calendar, how did you use calendar in your framework? did you use joomla calendar? or we have to change some part for this purpose?
No, we do not use joomla calendar. Understand that Joomla is one product, WHMCS is another and all our system does is integrate them visually and also integrates the users. If you use Joomfish for translating, them our product supports it. Same goes for WHMCS if you are using a Persian language in WHMCS then that WHMCS is pulled into Joomla via JWHMCS for visual integration.

We don't have any experience with the Persian language but we have had some character set issues with the Greek Language and those bugs have been resolved.
ashkan;5056 wrote:
i will be glad if you explain clearly for me, we are in decision making :)
by the way, do you have any trial version for testing purpose?

We do not have a trial version, sorry. Due to the seeming complexity of installation we cannot offer a trial version but we will guarantee our product and if it doesn't work or provide the solution you were looking for, then within 7 days let us know and we'll promptly refund your money.

Re: Does it support i18n & RTL? 5 years 2 months ago #5058

• ashkan
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks for your help and response,

i means resource bundle for translation, did your license allow us to change some parts of code for supporting persian calendar?
this means we want source code of presentation layer :)
can we apply your changes in whmcs template by comparing files to our RTL template of whmcs? (does source available?)
sorry for lots of question.
if this is possible, i will buy it:)

Re: Does it support i18n & RTL? 5 years 2 months ago #5059

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
ashkan;5058 wrote:
thanks for your help and response,

i means resource bundle for translation, did your license allow us to change some parts of code for supporting persian calendar?
this means we want source code of presentation layer :)
can we apply your changes in whmcs template by comparing files to our RTL template of whmcs? (does source available?)
sorry for lots of question.
if this is possible, i will buy it:)
Not a problem, you are very welcome.

As far as the presentation goes, Joomla presents itself and WHMCS presents itself. The front end presentation layer is individual to those systems. Our product doesn't present anything it integrates one system with the other and the users. So if you have a calender that would be either Joomla or WHMCS not JWHMCS.

As far as the template, we basically make a copy of the default and portal templates which are open code and change some of the files in there. You can edit the templates in any way you choose but it's always best to make a copy of, let say, jwhmcs-portal template, and then rename it and make it how you'd like. It will copy exactly what you have in your default and portal templates.

So, when you login to WHMCS after installation you'll now have 4 templates to choose from assuming you have a stock version of WHMCS. You'll have the whmcs templates: default and portal then you'll have the jwhmcs templates which are: jwhmcs-default and jwhmcs-portal and any of them can be edited for whatever it is you are trying to do.

If you use Joomfish, the language in the JWHMCS portal and default templates will match that of Joomla.

Does that answer your question?

Re: Does it support i18n & RTL? 5 years 2 months ago #5060

• ashkan
  • Fresh Boarder
yes, i got my answers.
thanks for your help and response.
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds