Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trial?

Trial? 5 years 1 month ago #5111

• ulawe
  • Fresh Boarder
Is there a trial I can try for a few days before I purchase? I don't want to purchase, and find out it doesn't work for me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Trial? 5 years 1 month ago #5112

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
ulawe;5111 wrote:
Is there a trial I can try for a few days before I purchase? I don't want to purchase, and find out it doesn't work for me.
Sorry we do not have a trial version. Due to the complexity of installation we do not nor will we offer and support a trial version.

Your best bet is to read what it does. Then read the following:
Before Installing:
[url:104cp9o0]www.gohigheris.com/forum/entry.php/8-Bef...g-J!WHMCS-Integrator[/url]

Canonical URLs:
[url:104cp9o0]www.gohigheris.com/forum/entry.php/1-WWW...lization-amp-Cookies[/url]
After that, purchase the full product and have us install it. If it's now what you want then by all means we're not going to hold you up on the purchase. We'll promptly refund your money (within 7 days of purchase) and send you instructions on how to uninstall.

I'd also suggest looking at our facebook page to see sample: [url:104cp9o0]facebook.com/jwhmcs[/url] and read our customer testimonials in the forum.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Re: Trial? 5 years 1 month ago #5116

• ulawe
  • Fresh Boarder
Do you have examples of your product? Can you link some good Joomla intergrations with your component.

Re: Trial? 5 years 1 month ago #5120

• Justin
  • User is blocked
ulawe;5116 wrote:
Do you have examples of your product? Can you link some good Joomla intergrations with your component.
I provided a link to our facebook page where there are some featured integrations on the wall and various images of integrations we've done for others. We will not provide links to our customer websites without their permission. [url:3vcdd6zx]facebook.com/jwhmcs[/url]

Trial? 5 years 1 month ago #5130

• ulawe
  • Fresh Boarder
Okay Ill take your word on it, however our website is currently not finished, but is it still possible to do the integration?

Could you also tell me do you need direct access to the /public_html/ or only /whmcs/

Re: Trial? 5 years 1 month ago #5132

• Justin
  • User is blocked
ulawe;5130 wrote:
Okay Ill take your word on it, however our website is currently not finished, but is it still possible to do the integration?
Sure, but the integration won't work on then front end until you have the Joomla site published. So you could turn the Joomla site on and WHMCS on and integration will work. While you're working on it you'll want to turn JWHMCS off and use one of the templates that come standard with WHMCS.

You could also leave both on, and create a .htaccess password protected directory on your public_html/ directory.
ulawe;5130 wrote:
Could you also tell me do you need direct access to the /public_html/ or only /whmcs/
If this is related to us doing the install then full access is best. It's best and most secure to create a support ticket and enter your login credentials on the top of the ticket in the fields provided because that's covered with a wildcard SSL. To install, depending on a number of things, it usually takes 20 minutes and at which time both WHMCS and Joomla would have to be turned on.

Trial? 5 years 1 month ago #5133

• DarkBlack
  • Fresh Boarder
ok im just creating separate admin accounts, and backing up my entire account. I will be sending a ticket with the credentials.

Alright the ticket is [SUPPORT #MNH-642007

its saying the license is invalid, or do I wait for you to do the intergration?

Re: Trial? 5 years 1 month ago #5136

• Justin
  • User is blocked
This is a pre-sales public forum. Please don't keep bumping it with ticket numbers etc. Your integration has not been performed when it is you'll be contacted. Also, I sent a couple links previously above:
Justin;5112 wrote:
When you sent your urls and in whmcs they were mixed. You'll want to read about the canonical URLs very carefully and implement it so your customers can login and cookies are set correctly. Once you have that done update your support ticket and I'll proceed with installation.

This thread is closed. Feel free to open a support thread in the support forums as needed. This is just a pre-sales forum. Thank you for understanding.
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds