Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Question on membership site integration with WHMCS

Question on membership site integration with WHMCS 5 years 4 months ago #5119

• NicheFocus
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

Before I purchase your software I just wanted to confirm it can do everything I need.

I would like for a customer to visit a sales page on Joomla be taken to an order form on WHMCS or (Joomla if possible). Purchase and then be taken to a private membership area hosted by Joomla. Where they can access Joomla content, their Cpanel and the WHMCS area, as well as an area they can purchase upsells from (Such as increased bandwidth, more content etc...) all with a single login from Joomla.

So the public top level Joomla menu would look like this:

Homepage/Salespage FAQ About Contact Login

And the private area top level menu would like this

Main Content Additional Content/Upsells Cpanel Login Support/WHMCS Client Area

Is this possible? Im used to simple wordpress sites so all this is still a bit fuzzy for me at the moment :o
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Question on membership site integration with WHMCS 5 years 4 months ago #5123

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
NicheFocus;5119 wrote:
Hi

Before I purchase your software I just wanted to confirm it can do everything I need.
Thanks indeed for asking. Hopefully we can answer these for you below.
NicheFocus;5119 wrote:
I would like for a customer to visit a sales page on Joomla be taken to an order form on WHMCS or (Joomla if possible).
Easily. Basically our JWHMCS integrator pulls the entire WHMCS installation into the Joomla content area. All links to your WHMCS would remain the same and set up in menus in Joomla as external URLs.

The idea is to have Joomla be your sales site, describe your products, do your dance, etc. then WHMCS manages the billing, subscriptions, invoicing, payments, support, downloads, and licensing of products you sell.
NicheFocus;5119 wrote:
Purchase and then be taken to a private membership area hosted by Joomla. Where they can access Joomla content, their Cpanel and the WHMCS area, as well as an area they can purchase upsells from (Such as increased bandwidth, more content etc...) all with a single login from Joomla.
With the current system this part isn't possible but shortly, very shortly we have a product being launched called 'Belong' which will utilize the Joomla 1.7 ACL and you can set it so that when people make a purchase of a product, they can be moved into a Joomla usergroup that can be assigned these private membership pages. It will control the user category of Joomla in such a way that if they cancel it will automatically change their access level in Joomla or likewise if it's subscription based, it will suspend the subscription if not paid in time and WHMCS will send a notice and their Joomla access again will be changed to whatever you choose.

'Belong' is going to only be for Joomla 1.7 and will be quite nice of a product for doing just what you've requested. It's not released yet but we're expecting by the middle of the month.
NicheFocus;5119 wrote:
So the public top level Joomla menu would look like this:

Homepage/Salespage FAQ About Contact Login

And the private area top level menu would like this

Main Content Additional Content/Upsells Cpanel Login Support/WHMCS Client Area

Is this possible? Im used to simple wordpress sites so all this is still a bit fuzzy for me at the moment :o
Currently if the customer is registered in WHMCS they can be registered in Joomla which would allow for the various WHMCS Cpanel login etc. However, 'Belong' will be the added product you'll want to use with JWHMCS because it's going to solve all of the above.

Watch us on facebook: [url:2i17tjae]facebook.com/jwhmcs[/url] for the release of the new 'belong' permission manager for JWHMCS/Joomla/WHMCS :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds