Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can't order with yahoo email

Can't order with yahoo email 5 years 3 days ago #5235

• altonc
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I try to order JWHMCS but received message during create account.
We don't allow users with the email address provider you entered. Please try another email address.
I'm very wonder that I can not using yahoo email in WHMCS but I have successed register to this forum using the same email account. How can I order if my PayPal account associated with yahoo email only?

Regards,
Alton.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can't order with yahoo email 5 years 3 days ago #5236

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Alton, thanks for asking. We currently are under way building a new website as we have too many integrations going in this one.

What's happened is you registered via our Integrated registration page, (I assume) and what that does is take the information and create your account in both Joomla and WHMCS and the forum. However, we don't allow free email services to make purchases. We tried, twice and a large percent of what was ordered via free email, was fraudulent orders.

So, to minimize that, we do not allow free emails to purchase our product. I too use a yahoo account that I've had for many years and it's tied to my paypal account.... and it is an inconvenience in many ways to may of us. If there's a way to do it and keep fraud levels at or below where they are now, we'd look into it.

In WHMCS there's an option to not allow free email accounts. You can do it too. We've checked that option and also use Maxmind which checks their information against IP location against country of order etc etc. Our fraud today is down to nearly 0%.

Solution:

We don't store credit cards! So you can have the Admin email that you'll be hosting on and order it that way then when it comes to purchase the product on the invoice, it will link you to paypal where you would login as normal from there and pay or set up subscriptions. So you can pay. Now you'll be able to create the order and make the payment. If you already have an order in, just click my invoices and pay the existing rather than creating a new one.

Hope that helped. Let me know if there's anything else.

Re: Can't order with yahoo email 5 years 3 days ago #5238

• Alton.Chu
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Justin,

I follow your solution but can't not change my email even when I paid the invoice.

Regards,
Alton.

Re: Can't order with yahoo email 5 years 3 days ago #5240

• Justin
  • User is blocked
Alton.Chu;5238 wrote:
I follow your solution but can't not change my email even when I paid the invoice.

You must change your email first, the purchase. You account cannot have a free email.

Re: Can't order with yahoo email 4 years 11 months ago #5280

• Alton.Chu
  • Fresh Boarder
Justin;5240 wrote:
You must change your email first, the purchase. You account cannot have a free email.
What do you mean by free email? It's just your opinion cause you never paid for yahoo mail plus. I will open a support ticket to cancel the purchased of your product and request refund.

Re: Can't order with yahoo email 4 years 11 months ago #5281

• Justin
  • User is blocked
Alton.Chu;5280 wrote:
What do you mean by free email? It's just your opinion cause you never paid for yahoo mail plus.
My opinion?... Really? FYI, I've been paying for yahoo mail plus for at least 8 years, closer to 10. So whatever opinion you 're referring to, you might have it mixed up.

To better understand, you CANNOT make a purchase with a free email account and I politely explained the reasons above. Once you purchase you can change your email to what you'd like... But you probably know that since you already purchased.

Besides, @yahoo.com is free. WHMCS cannot decipher whether or not you paid for mail plus. @yahoo.com is a free email address for anyone that wants to use it.
Alton.Chu;5280 wrote:
I will open a support ticket to cancel the purchased of your product and request refund.
No problem at all Mr. Chu, I've issued you a full refund and terminated your services. Please find an alternative solution for whatever it is you are looking for. J!WHMCS is definitely not suitable for your use.

Peace!
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds