Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Need to know this!

Need to know this! 4 years 11 months ago #5320

• junnnn
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,
Right now I'm considering wether to purchase a license or not.
I first need to know the abillity of this integrator.
However, I think I'm obligated to buy it!

This integrater integrates joomla 100% as I could read.
I have not bought it yet, but I have seen demos whose aspects are all almost the same.

I just need to know if by 'integrate" you mean everything.
Like, using the joomla search module to search things inside the WHMCS and maybe,
looking for domain names (on the frontpage) using the same module.
Is there a plugin for this? I'm not a developer so I do not really know what's possible, and since I'm not a developer
this feature will be great if it does not exist yet.

I have to many questions, but I think I'll cut here.

What I also want to know is when version 3 will be available and how much it will cost.
A new version is always better and since there's no free download to current subscrivers, I have read,
Need to know this to save money.

Jun
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Need to know this! 4 years 11 months ago #5321

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Jun,

I was getting to your forum post. Please do not open a support ticket to send us to the forum post, we are aware of both and we have more than enough work to tend to without the redundancy. Thanks for understanding.

J!WHMCS integrates WHMCS into Joomla, not the other way around. It pulls in the WHMCS installation into the Joomla framework.

A Joomla search module cannot search WHMCS. However, if WHMCS is the client manager then Joomla can be used for everything else. That means you can have your Knowledgebase in Joomla if you choose.

It also integrates the users. Login to one system and it logs the customer into both systems. If you want to have a domain search on the front page of your Joomla site, there are lots of folks who do and WHMCS provides the integration code needed for that.

I3 will be available soon. We cannot nail down an exact date but we're working on it. Much of it depends on the release of our new website in which we will be using the new integrator 3 as a live beta version for testing. It will cost $199.00 + $30 a year support and upgrade license, $79.00 one time branding removal fee (optional) and $100 per connection after the first two that come with the license. So each additional site or script you wanted to integrate would be $100. That's where we're at now but it's not etched in stone.

Hopefully that's answered your questions enough so you can make an educated decision. If you're not a developer then I might suggest purchasing the installation services during checkout so we can install it for you.

Re: Need to know this! 4 years 11 months ago #5322

• junnnn
  • Fresh Boarder
Okay thanks,
I completely understand.

What if I just purchase it and decide to upgrade to a newer version after that , how much will it cost me?

Jun

Re: Need to know this! 4 years 11 months ago #5323

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
junnnn;5322 wrote:
What if I just purchase it and decide to upgrade to a newer version after that , how much will it cost me?
If you purchase the current J!WHMCS license I don't believe there will be any charge to migrate to I3. Once I3 is released we will offer J!WHMCS and I3 as separate products and support J!WHMCS for a limited time in the future. Not sure how long that will beat this point but we will announce.
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds