Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pre sales informations.

Pre sales informations. 4 years 11 months ago #5330

• neil72
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi I would like the info for the purchase of jwhmcs. If I understand you who installed the software after login with my username and password to jommla site is both WHMCS. Right?. But I do not understand a thing, if you accidentally WHMCS site or have to reinstall, how do I get back the license or the ability to have jwhmcs installed? I lose money? Would not it be fairer to download the package and assign a unique license key? It's not for lack of confidence, but they are not very well give you my credentials to access other software even for a fee. Waiting for a response I send my best regards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Pre sales informations. 4 years 11 months ago #5332

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello, not sure I understand all what you're asking here but I'll do my best to answer what I can.neil72;5330 wrote:
Hi I would like the info for the purchase of jwhmcs. If I understand you who installed the software after login with my username and password to jommla site is both WHMCS. Right?.
You can install this yourself. We provide links within the first email, we have a wiki with the installation instructions as well as some videos, albeit older ones, but the concept remains the same. Installation services are optional not necessary.

If you do want us to install it for you, then yes, we'd obviously need access to both WHMCS and Joomla as super administrator as well as FTP in case we need that as well to get your installation completed. Likewise if you need support, we would also need this same information.
neil72;5330 wrote:
But I do not understand a thing, if you accidentally WHMCS site or have to reinstall, how do I get back the license or the ability to have jwhmcs installed? I lose money?
I have no clue what you're asking here. We don't accidentally do anything. If it comes to a point where JWHMCS needs reinstalled, then that's a service you can purchase from us or perform yourself. How you would lose money I don't understand.
neil72;5330 wrote:
Would not it be fairer to download the package and assign a unique license key? It's not for lack of confidence, but they are not very well give you my credentials to access other software even for a fee. Waiting for a response I send my best regards.
Sorry, we don't allow the downloading of the product unless it's paid for and that's fair. You purchase a digital product and once you've made the purchase you have access to it. That's a decision you'll have to make for yourself if you want the product or not.

We login to websites every day with sensitive information and login credentials, that's part of our business and part of what you pay for when buying our product. You're not only buying a product but you're buying the confidence that when you do send over your login information, you have someone who's going to login to your site and work on what's necessary and nothing else. We do it all the time and never has there been an instance of distrust.

We do recommend however that you create new users for us to login to your site and ftp. This way you can remove them when we're done and re-create them as needed. Anytime you send someone login credentials it's always best they not be your own but not all our customers practice this.

I do completely understand your concerns about sending out login information to people you don't know or trust and that's certainly acceptable and normal. However, we're not going to do anything on your site that you didn't pay us to do and we don't have an office full of employees or even remote employees logging into your account. Two of us, Steven and myself are the only ones that login to client accounts.

Let me know if I covered all your questions and concerns and feel free to ask more if needed. Will do the best we can.

Re: Pre sales informations. 4 years 11 months ago #5344

• neil72
  • Fresh Boarder
I said, could not find the post. He tells me the steps for installing the module Jwhmcs purchase? You install it you or I can do it by downloading the module? Thanks

Re: Pre sales informations. 4 years 11 months ago #5345

• Justin
  • User is blocked
neil72;5344 wrote:
I said, could not find the post. He tells me the steps for installing the module Jwhmcs purchase? You install it you or I can do it by downloading the module? Thanks
Could not find what post? Once you purchase links to instructions will be sent in the initial email. My advice is to have it professionally installed.

Re: Pre sales informations. 4 years 11 months ago #5346

• neil72
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, but you installed the module? I have to inform the data access and jommla WHMCS?

Re: Pre sales informations. 4 years 11 months ago #5347

• Justin
  • User is blocked
neil72;5346 wrote:
Ok, but you installed the module? I have to inform the data access and jommla WHMCS?
If you purchase installation services, then yes, we'd obviously install it for you. If you don't purchase, then no, you're responsible for installing and the links to instructions are mailed to you.

Re: Pre sales informations. 4 years 11 months ago #5348

• neil72
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok ....................thanks.
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds