Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Very important!!!

Very important!!! 4 years 11 months ago #5331

• junnnn
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi ,

I just want to know whether it's still possible to pay monthly or not.
I find this a bit expensive, and don't want to lose my money.
What if this component doesn't even work on my website , I don't want to see that as "lost my money"!

I saw you have discount of 50%, but after I tried I found out that it's not working, do you have other?
Read this, at the same time, when going to check out, I found out that my email adres is not allowed.
It said that free email adresses are not allowed, what Am I suppost to do then, buy an email adress :S.

What I also want to know is why it's so expensive to remove "powered by".
It costs more then the half of the main product's price, it seems you are giving more importance to that, aren't you.
I just find this very expensive, I'm just saying.

My last question for now is whether it's possible to use the same license on subdomains or not, thanks!

Jun.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Very important!!! 4 years 11 months ago #5334

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
junnnn;5331 wrote:
I just want to know whether it's still possible to pay monthly or not.
I find this a bit expensive, and don't want to lose my money.
What if this component doesn't even work on my website , I don't want to see that as "lost my money"!
Sorry we do not any longer allow the monthly lease. It brought in a lot of customers we wouldn't normally have and with that came a lot of support tickets we had to answer. We made the decision to close the leased licenses and we feel it was the right decision.

I don't know of any one site that this was installed correctly on that this product didn't work. So if it doesn't work on your site and you're using Joomla and WHMCS, you'd probably be the first. If it doesn't work and it is installed correctly, we'll work with you to get it working correctly and if still no go, we'll refund your money.
junnnn;5331 wrote:
I saw you have discount of 50%, but after I tried I found out that it's not working, do you have other?
We have not had any 50% discounts for any other than existing customers. This isn't a product we'll discount to the general public.
junnnn;5331 wrote:
Read this, at the same time, when going to check out, I found out that my email adres is not allowed.
It said that free email adresses are not allowed, what Am I suppost to do then, buy an email adress :S.
We do not allow free email addresses. You're using live.nl which is a free email address. Are you installing WHMCS on live.nl? I'd imagine you have an email address at whatever domain you intend on using and if not you could create one without any trouble at all. If you don't have you're own domain name then I'm not sure why you'd want this product in the first place.
junnnn;5331 wrote:
What I also want to know is why it's so expensive to remove "powered by".
It costs more then the half of the main product's price, it seems you are giving more importance to that, aren't you.
I just find this very expensive, I'm just saying.
If it were up to me, it would cost more than it does. :) and very soon it will. Branding provides a small link back to our website and anyone who understand SEO, understands that in order to gain page rank, you must have links from other websites to your own website. Page rank will not go up until other sites link to yours. So, there's quite a bit of value in incoming links and we've placed a price on removal of that link and it's more than fair IMHO. You don't have to buy it though.
junnnn;5331 wrote:
My last question for now is whether it's possible to use the same license on subdomains or not, thanks!
The license is for one instance of Joomla and one instance of WHMCS. They can be in subdomains but not multiple instances of it.

Also, it appears you've made many attempts to order our product and each time you create a new unpaid order. Please just change the information so you can pay for your existing order rather than continually creating new ones. I've remove all previous orders on our website. Once you've placed accurate information in the system you should be able to purchase without a problem.

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Re: Very important!!! 4 years 11 months ago #5394

• cresona
  • Junior Boarder
Expensive? You're kidding!

Think about what it does, how simple the installation is, how much work & time it would take to do it manually... it's actually cheap.

Couple that with exceptional support, it's a bargain.
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds