TOPIC: Requirements before purchase JWHMCS

Requirements before purchase JWHMCS 4 years 11 months ago #5360

• paulpn
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Facts:

- I'm currently used hostgator VPS hosting package
- I have 8 dedicated available IP addresses for running dedicated apps
- I know how to install Joomla CMS and whmcs apps and also add the JWHMCS components
--- However after purchase your components can you guys help me to apply SSL certs securely and correctly on my new domain?
--- the domain that i use will be mydomain.com and I will purchase SSL cert for this mydomain.com with a dedicated IP address.

What are the requirements to before purchase JWHMCS Joomla components? just making sure what is included in support after purchase your components?

Thanks,

Paulpn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Requirements before purchase JWHMCS 4 years 11 months ago #5374

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
Happy Holidays!paulpn;5360 wrote:
- I'm currently used hostgator VPS hosting package
If you are reselling hosting I'd suggest using their reseller account rather than VPS. If not for your own website, for hosting others.paulpn;5360 wrote:
- I have 8 dedicated available IP addresses for running dedicated apps
- I know how to install Joomla CMS and whmcs apps and also add the JWHMCS components
If you haven't used JWHMCS I'm not sure how you'd know how to install it or use it.paulpn;5360 wrote:
--- However after purchase your components can you guys help me to apply SSL certs securely and correctly on my new domain?
--- the domain that i use will be mydomain.com and I will purchase SSL cert for this mydomain.com with a dedicated IP address.
You'll have to set up your own SSL certificates but once you have those, the instructions within the component settings explain everything. You may benefit by purchasing professional installation add-on. We can set up our settings and you can use SSL.
paulpn;5360 wrote:
What are the requirements to before purchase JWHMCS Joomla components? just making sure what is included in support after purchase your components?
Requirements are as follows: NO FREE EMAILS! - You must use something other than a free email account when registering and purchasing a J!WHMCS License. Typically the Administrator email on the domain you are going to be using it for will suffice.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds