Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Questions

Questions 4 years 9 months ago #5570

• Stremno
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

There is a few questions:

A. As I understand it J! WHMCS is only a subscription for 1 year or you can buy a subscription for 1-2 months? Since the $ 120 to pay and did not know what will happen to business tomorrow - is not profitable.
Two. Do not you think that the price of $ 120 is too high? Saw your analog kompanenta but for wordpress and it was free (PRO version also was).

It would be nice to create some price subscriptions. Options for technical support, without it, the update without them.
For example I do not need support and updates, and thus pay for unnecessary functions - not profitable.

Thank you for your attention.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Questions 4 years 9 months ago #5571

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Thank you for your questions. J!WHMCS Integrator has been priced at $120 for over two years; our other components do not come close to doing the level of work that J!WHMCS Integrator does. We also don't offer a Wordpress addon, so I think you may be thinking of another company.

J!WHMCS Integrator is $120 one time, which means, you purchase the license and have the right to use that license anywhere you choose. The $120 also includes the first year of your Support and Upgrade Pack which will give you access to our support ticket system, support forums, and product updates for the next year. After one year, you can choose to renew your Support and Upgrade Pack for only $30, but this is completely optional for you.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!

Re: Questions 4 years 9 months ago #5573

• Stremno
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your reply :)
I'll think about.
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds