Toggle Bar

Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Joomla Registration

Re: Joomla Registration 5 years 6 months ago #5785

Thank you for all your help. I am not in a rush and I do not have to purchase in the next few weeks. What is the expected or tentative release date of I3?

Worse case scenario, I could purchase another license of WHMCS jut for my Club Membership System site if I needed too, but I would probably just wait until I3 comes out.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Joomla Registration 5 years 6 months ago #5786

• Justin
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
You can wait until I3 comes out but keep in mind it will be $199.00. Rather than purchasing another license you could always get a Reseller Account at Hostgator and they provide a Free WHMCS license and also the Web Hosting Business Book which is helpful in setting up your server or hosting account.

Anyone who purchases J!WHMCS now, prior to I3 being released, will be able to migrate to I3 free of charge. This applies only to new J!WHMCS licenses of course.

Bugs are still being worked on and we don't have a specific date, sorry.

Re: Joomla Registration 5 years 6 months ago #5787

Thank you Justin. I am currently a reseller for Hostgator. My business account and primary Domain Name is [url=http://rkswebdesigns.com:2gpddi63]RKSWEBDESIGNS[/url] which is why I was just thinking of getting another WHMCS license for my [url=http://clubmembershipsystem.com:2gpddi63]club membership system[/url] site. This site is an SaaS for Nightclub owners operating a private nightclub.

I am not opposed to purchasing split installations if I have too, but I am probably 3-4 months of actually being able to launch my site as of right now. There are still a few things we need to do to our club system to integrate it with the members of my Joomla site. I like the fact that with WHMCS I can handle all of the payment gateways and recurring billing. If I got an extra license and installment of WHMCS then I could brand it for the Club system site instead of clients seeing the RKS Web Designs logos and such even though we are the owners and it is still part of our business.

With I3, would I be able to integrate with both of my sites at the same time? Rkswebdesigns & Club Membership System sites?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds