I'm strongly considering purchasing J!WHMCS integrator. However, if I purchase it now, would the upgrade to I3 be covered, or would I need to purchase it again?
And, any estimate on when I3 would be released? The obvious answer is "not before it's ready" - and I appreciate it when software writers don't release stuff prematurely - but how well is the beta testing going? Do you have even a rough idea of when? 3rd quarter? 4th? 1st of next year?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
All customers who purchase J!WHMCS Integrator before it is released are eligible to migrate their license over to an I3 license at no additional charge - which will save a bit of money and provide you with the solution you need for your site now without having to wait.
I have given up all efforts to estimate a release date... there are only a few bugs that I'm working through at the moment and when I've done that I will release another beta version for our testers to get on. Part of the hold up has been to make the interface and installation a bit more usable, as a major hurdle for almost all of the beta testers has been figuring out how to configure and setup. At this point I continue to believe I3 will be ready in the next month or two. I'm in the process now of getting it ready for Joomla! 3.0 (along with J!WHMCS Integrator) but that won't take much longer, then it's back to bug smashing.