Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Two-Factor Authentification

Two-Factor Authentification 3 years 4 months ago #6597

• wantoo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Integrator 3 seems to be the right product I need, I feel ;)

Right now we are using Joomla! + Jfusion + JPayplans and Kayako for subscriptions on outsourced dedicated servers packs... it's working fine enough.

In a near future I'd like to extend this business through WHMCS + Integrator 3, this time for selling outsourced hosting packages. And surely remove JPayplans...

The fact is that today we already use YubiKey from Yubico for each of our staff member to access different panels we have. We rely on strong authentication for them. And if we can't have Joomla integration it doesn't matter.

My question is for our resellers and customers : does Integrator 3 work if we activate 2 factor authentication module + YubiKey in WHMCS for them, individually ?

- session bridging ?
- session security layer ?

Thanks in advance

Didier Carloz
Wantoo Network
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Two-Factor Authentification 3 years 3 months ago #6605

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
I apologize for the delay in getting back to you - I recognize I responded to this in a ticket, but wanted to share the response with the community.

If the two factor authentication is in place for administrators of WHMCS only, then there should be no problems.

If the two factor authentication is in place for both admins and users, I don't believe this would work with logging in users on both Joomla and WHMCS. If this isn't an issue, say you want only the visual integration, then you should be okay, as you can disable the user integration separately from the visual integration.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds