Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: No contact form???

No contact form??? 3 years 2 weeks ago #6742

• miojamo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I have two questions does it work with Kayako fusion 4.5 and Joomla 3.2 ?

If yes, does it synchronize user accounts and shares same login/registration

Also may I try it before buy?
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by miojamo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No contact form??? 3 years 2 weeks ago #6743

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Thank you for the questions!

Integrator 3 will work with Kayako Fusion v4.5 as well as Joomla 3.2 - I have tested these and confirmed it on a number of installations. Users are indeed synchronized across Joomla and Kayako. Each system independently maintains their users, and when a change is made on one system, the update is carried over to the other. if the user doesn't exist in the other system yet, I3 will create the user there (if set to do so). When users log in, they only have to authenticate against one of the systems, and once authenticated they are logged in across both.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!

No contact form??? 3 years 2 weeks ago #6744

• miojamo
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for a quick answer.

Currently I'm using jfusion which worked well, however stopped when joomla 3 was released.

I have to remove Jfusion. What about users? Will they be checked and synchronized?

It is very important for me, when user registers on Joomla his account is being synchronized in same time, so he can submit a ticket. Is it possible?

No contact form??? 3 years 2 weeks ago #6745

• Steven
  • Administrator
So long as the default user registration group in Fusion has permission to create a ticket (ie they don't need to be added to a custom SLA or something) then it should work.

I am using Joomla 2.5 / Fusion 4.5 / WHMCS 5.2 with I3, and when a user registers they are added to all three systems and can open tickets once registered.

The only thing in Joomla 3.2 is the two factor login can't be made to work with I3, but aside from that it will work for you. Users aren't 'synced' like they would be in JFusion, but they are maintained as changes are made, with the result that the accounts are kept in sync.

No contact form??? 3 years 2 weeks ago #6746

• miojamo
  • Fresh Boarder
Can I somehow try it before buy? I want to be sure it will work.

No contact form??? 3 years 2 weeks ago #6747

• Steven
  • Administrator
While we don't offer a trial product, we do offer a leased product, which greatly reduces the initial investment; should you decide that it meets your needs you can upgrade the product to a purchased license and we'll apply the initial lease payment + setup fee towards the purchased price - just ask us to upgrade you within 30 days and we'll put the order in.

You should note that with Fusion there are several core file changes that need to be made as Fusion has implemented a number of changes over the course of the past few years with version 4 including CSRF protection on log in etc. The changes that are needed are documented at www.gohigheris.com/documentation/integrator-3... we are working on bring those up to date in our new documentation area.
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds