Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: J!WHMCS functionality

J!WHMCS functionality 2 years 6 months ago #6905

• Dmitri
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I am looking to buy J!WHMCS, but unfortunately you don't provide trial and it's really hard to understand what I am going to get at the end.
From demo I see only client area integration in Joomla, does it mean that this all I am going to get?
In addition to client area, I am looking for following features:
1. Direct jump to order. As example, I have product description at Joomla front page and button 'Order now', click on this button direct user, even without login straight to the order and user see hosting plan selection window 'Browse Products & Services' WHMCS window or 'Register a Domain Name' window as example. This is also equal to 'Place an order' in WHMCS, there are links to products and services in billing settings.
Can I do same with J!WHMCS?

2. Go to domain checker from Joomla website. As example, at Joomla home page, user can enter domain name and get straight into WHMCS domain checker and see domain availability and other option from WHMCS domain checker.
Can I do that?

3. Access to Announcements and Knowledgebase from Joomla. There is access to that from client area, but I need to have this available for all users without needs to login.
Can I do that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds