Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problems with 5.2.2?

Problems with 5.2.2? 3 years 8 months ago #6414

Hi,

Is Belong 1.1.4 having issues with WHMCS 5.2.2 ?

I am getting blank pages when I access del Client Area, and PHP Notices :

PHP Notice: Undefined index: password in /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/site/plugins/user/jwhmcs_user/jwhmcs_user.php on line 510, referer: www.inasset.es/cs/clientarea.php?action=...ils&language=spanish

Everything works fine if I deactivate Belong ...

Thanks,

Rob

P.S. : Also, I cannot open new topics in this area ...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problems with 5.2.2? 3 years 8 months ago #6416

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Thanks for letting me know about the topic issue in this category - I'll work on getting that resolved.

Regarding issues with Belong 1.1.4 and WHMCS 5.2.2, I'm actually a little surprised there would be any issues, as the integration is pretty minimal really as far as logging in etc.

This error is only coming up when you view the pages from the Client Area? Very unusual... I'll look into it some, but I'm going to roll out Belong 2.0 next week, so if you can hold tight for just a few more days, we'll have a brand new interface and product ready to go for WHMCS v5.2.2.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!

Problems with 5.2.2? 3 years 7 months ago #6453

Hello,

I have downloaded the v2.0.0 version of Belong, but my License is not working (The WHMCS Module says the License is invalid).

I opened a Ticket yesterday @ 1:30pm

Please help.

Rob

Problems with 5.2.2? 3 years 7 months ago #6455

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
I do apologize for the delay in getting this resolved - for the benefit of the community, I'll post the solution here so others can find the answer in the event of a similar issue:

Problem
After installing Belong into WHMCS, entering the license fails, the license isn't saved and is reported as invalid. No settings can be saved and the license doesn't appear to be reloaded when coming back to the license page.

Cause
This is caused by activating the Belong addon before activating the Dunamis Framework addon. Belong requires the Dunamis Framework to be activated so the database can be accessed, without it, the database tables are not installed and nothing can be saved in the Belong product.

Solution
To correct this:
1) Log into WHMCS admin area and access the Addon Modules area under Setup > Addon Modules
2) Deactivate Belong
3) Deactivate Dunamis
4) Enable Dunamis
5) Enable Belong
6) Enter your license into Belong under Addons > Belong > License and you should be all set
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds