Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This category contains posts for the In Touch product only. For questions regarding any other product, please post in the appropriate category.

To view posts, reply or create a new post in this category, you must have an active Support and Upgrade pack for your In Touch module.

TOPIC: Invalid Licence

Invalid Licence 3 years 7 months ago #6352

After several hours of trying, I found, download and install the application, now it is impossible to apply the license, asked for help to support and I still can not apply the license... says: Your license is invalid! Please check your license key before Continuing. (for hours I try and I try.) Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[solved] Invalid Licence 3 years 7 months ago #6355

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
I wanted to follow up on this post because the solution may help others as well.

What was happening was the license was being entered but not being saved into the product. Upon refreshing the license page, nothing was saved in the license field. The reason this happens is if the product is activated before the Dunamis Framework is activated, the database won't get installed (products using the Dunamis Framework are not relying on WHMCS).

To correct this, we deactivated the module in WHMCS > Addon Modules, ensured the Dunamis Framework was activated then reactivated the In Touch module which initialized the database.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds