Major announcement from Go Higher Information Services  Read More
Toggle Bar

Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This category contains posts for the In Touch product only. For questions regarding any other product, please post in the appropriate category.

To view posts, reply or create a new post in this category, you must have an active Support and Upgrade pack for your In Touch module.

TOPIC: Question or request: Enterprise name and email

Question or request: Enterprise name and email 1 year 10 months ago #7105

Hi!

I have a question (or may be request for a new feature). We are using and testing for a few days this plugins. Its very usefull for multiple branding and projects at the same whmcs installation. The invoices and quotes logo and info replacement are awesome. Congratulations!

Actually we are only concerned about the e-mail and enterprise name for the e-mails that are sending from whmcs. The default config in general config has two fields: "enterprise" and "e-mail" (i dont know if is exactly as this because i have whmcs in spanish).

There is any way to replace this fields by other intouch groups data? For example: From "Brand2 Name" and e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ?

I hope you can help me with this, or consider this for a future feature, because actually i think is the only missing feature, the plugin is very good.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Question or request: Enterprise name and email 1 year 10 months ago #7110

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Thank you for the kind words - I am actually working on In Touch this week to bring it compatible with WHMCS v6, and one of the issues we have had is exactly what you describe - the from name and email are not being replaced in the email messages. This has to do with the way that WHMCS handles email messages, relying on the global configuration values instead of allowing custom names and emails to be passed along.

It is something I am looking at, but at this moment I can't say if I'll be able to get that into the product. It is a much desired feature for sure.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
The following user(s) said Thank You: R94y67yhe559

Question or request: Enterprise name and email 1 year 10 months ago #7111

Thank you for your answer!
I believe you can do that! may be not now, but sure as soon as possible.
I will be waiting for your news about this feature!

Thanks again!

Question or request: Enterprise name and email 1 year 10 months ago #7112

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Thought I'd let you know that I just finished adding this feature into In Touch v2.2.0...

So for each group in In Touch you can specify an Email Name and an Email Address, which will be used instead of the global setting in WHMCS. The support ticket from name gets appended with the support department name while support ticket email address remains the department email address.

Should be out shortly.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
The following user(s) said Thank You: R94y67yhe559
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds