Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This category contains posts for the In Touch product only. For questions regarding any other product, please post in the appropriate category.

To view posts, reply or create a new post in this category, you must have an active Support and Upgrade pack for your In Touch module.

TOPIC: Customised invoice not generating from cron

Customised invoice not generating from cron 11 months 1 week ago #7132

I am trying to raise a support ticket for the InTouch service I have purchased and when I go to raise a ticket I get an error saying that I am not allowed to view this. I am within my support time I believe.
I have everything working as expected, and am very happy with the product, but for the final thing.
When the invoice is generated through either the cron job or the marked as paid by ticking invoice as marked paid it is not customizing the invoice.
I am 100% sure that the system is using the correct invoicepdf.tpl file as I added in some test code and this displayed on the un-customised invoice.
I did read on the forum 2 years ago in regards to an issue with using templates_c above the html root directory, and wonder if this is related.
The code on my invoicepdf.tpl file is as below

$path = ( isset( $this->template_dir ) ? rtrim( dirname( $this->template_dir ), DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR ) : dirname( dirname( __DIR__ ) ) )
. DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'includes' . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'dunamis.php';

Thanks for your help in advance.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds