Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Joomla module at j!whmcs url

Joomla module at j!whmcs url 2 years 10 months ago #6835

• builders
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

I have created some urls in joomla menu as External URL's and i have added the url of check domain, transfer domain, mass transfer domain. Those pages open inside my site fine. The problem is that i can not set a module to appear at those links. I also tried some extra modules to achieve this from nonumber but i got this answer
the issue seems to be with the cart.php, which does not run the Joomla plugins. It doesn't seem to be a real Joomla generated page.So Advanced Module Manager isn't even triggered on that page.
Best to ask the developers of that cart/domains extension for support on this.

How can i set that page at Joomla and have modules as well only at those pages ?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Joomla module at j!whmcs url 2 years 10 months ago #6837

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Thanks for the post - to better explain the page mapping feature, you will want to check this page in the documentation:
www.gohigheris.com/documentation/integrator-3/ch10#idp550832

Essentially you need to change those links from External URL types to the Integrator Menu Link types. Once you have them set as Integrator Menu Link types, you go back into the I3 admin area to Rendering > Page Mapping and "match" the WHMCS page to the menu item in Joomla you just created.

So let's say you have a menu item called "My Domains". Instead of being an External URL, change it first to an Integrator Link Menu type. Next go into I3 Admin area to Rendering > Page Mapping. Find the WHMCS connection tab on the left, then find the "My Domains" page in the list on the left side. For the corresponding drop down, select your menu item "My Domains". Hit Save.

You may also need to disable caching in Configuration > Visual Settings to ensure you are getting a freshly loaded page.

Then in Joomla you can assign modules to that "My Domains" page as you would a normal Joomla page.

Hope that helps!
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
The following user(s) said Thank You: builders

Joomla module at j!whmcs url 2 years 10 months ago #6844

• builders
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry i posted at wrong topic

I use the J!WHMCS product ... and i can not find the Rendering > Page Mapping ... How can i achieve this at J!WHMCS

Thanks

Joomla module at j!whmcs url 2 years 10 months ago #6849

• Steven
  • Administrator
Ah ... there is a difference in the products.

While I3 does utilize page mapping, J!WHMCS Integrator only uses one link in Joomla to retrieve content from. You would want to setup a menu item, say on your main menu called Client Area, use the JWHMCS Link Type and point the link to the WHMCS Client Area page. Then in WHMCS > Addons > JWHMCS > Settings > Visual select that menu item in the drop down list. Then on your WHMCS pages you will be rendering any modules and content assigned to that menu item.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cehis

Joomla module at j!whmcs url 2 years 10 months ago #6853

• builders
  • Fresh Boarder
At J!WHMCS i can assign only one menu item to render modules ? Is there a way to do this for 4 menu items ?

Thanks

Joomla module at j!whmcs url 2 years 10 months ago #6854

• Steven
  • Administrator
WIth J!WHMCS no, you can only create / assign one menu item from Joomla to be used for all WHMCS pages. With Integrator 3, it is possible to assign many different links to various pages in WHMCS.

Joomla module at j!whmcs url 2 years 9 months ago #6886

• builders
  • Fresh Boarder
Is it easy to pass from J!WHMCS to I3 ?

What do you suggest if i have to decide between those two with the only problem the one we discussed?

thanks

Joomla module at j!whmcs url 2 years 9 months ago #6888

• Steven
  • Administrator
It's not a simple upgrade to move from J!WHMCS to Integrator 3, however it can be done. Essentially to do so, you would need to completely uninstall J!WHMCS in it's entirety, then install Integrator 3 and it's various addons and components for the integration to begin working.

If you already have a J!WHMCS license, I can put in an upgrade order for you to move you to Integrator 3. Just open a new support ticket and let me know you want this done and I can put it in for you.
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds