Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WHMCS v7 support

WHMCS v7 support 2 months 3 weeks ago #7229

I've decided to test out WHMCS V7 and it works as expected but for some reason I'm not able to get my clients logged in. When looking in integrator, I see that it's saying that the passwords are wrong in WHMCS. IS there anything I can do to find out what wrong and fix it? Password resets don't work either so its' not just a case of asking customers to reset.

I see that there hasn't been a release in quite a while now and I've noticed a few people mentioning that tickets go unanswered, I just paid my renewal, is this still a fully support product?

I look forward to your replies.

Regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WHMCS v7 support 2 months 3 weeks ago #7230

I've also noticed that if I log in to the main integrator, it says WHMCS API is not connected, there's a red cross for it. Yet if I go into WHMCS, it says API connected?

I'm assuming this is something to do with the issue.

Strangely, my user can login without an issue but none of the others can. I also can't login to a users account using the "Login as user" feature within WHMCS it's self, it just says wrong login details when it attempts to log me in.

WHMCS v7 support 2 months 2 hours ago #7233

Any update on compatibility? They're already on release candidate 1 so it won't be long now before it's the public version.

WHMCS v7 support 1 month 2 weeks ago #7235

• trinico
  • Fresh Boarder
We've just upgraded to WHMCS V7.0.1 and Integrator 3 is working fine!

WHMCS v7 support 1 month 2 weeks ago #7240

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Thanks for the update - I do know the domain search capability is causing some troubles, but aside from that and some minor template adjustments I3 will work for WHMCS v7 (not on PHP7 however, not yet).

I am working to get a new version of I3 done in the next week or so.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds