Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PayPal redirect does not work

PayPal redirect does not work 3 years 3 months ago #6651

• cog
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Testing the payment gateway I have basic PayPal. When I make a purchase and click checkout it goes to a page that says "Please wait while you are redirected to the gateway you chose to make payment". Well they will be waiting for an eternity because it never completes and just sets there with the loading bar.

While they can click the PayPal checkout button which does work there is also a button that says subscribe. I do not have the merchant account so they could not subscribe through PayPal. I clicked it and it did appear to work and said that payment would be made every month. If this works I would be happy but since I know I have to pay that ridiculous fee that PayPal wants I do not use it. Can you tell me how this works and if it does not work I need to know what file is responsible for displaying this button so I can remove it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PayPal redirect does not work 3 years 3 months ago #6656

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Do you have the PayPal payment gateway configured in WHMCS? I believe to remove that button you have to disable the payment gateway in WHMCS. WHMCS will add the payment button for any gateways you have setup to use I believe.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds