Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: All Joomla Home Page Modules Rendering

All Joomla Home Page Modules Rendering 2 years 9 months ago #6889

• verygrap
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I have just updated to Joomla 3.2.2 and J!WHMCS Integrator 2.5.10 with WHMCS 5.2.15 and I'm finding that all of the Joomla modules that are assigned to the home page are showing on the WHMCS pages e.g. client/clientarea.php

The WHMCS content is displaying in the content area in Joomla and it is using the Joomla template.

Also, the client menu module I created and assigned to the Joomla Menu Item I created for my Client's Portal is not showing but the home page modules do show.

The API is connected and in debug mode I get a 200 code.

I've included a screenshot so you can see what I mean.

Thanks and cheers,
Sharon.

Attachment ClientArea-VeryGraphicDesignPtyLtd2014-02-1908-18-34.png not found

The administrator has disabled public write access.

All Joomla Home Page Modules Rendering 2 years 9 months ago #6890

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Hi Sharon,

It looks like the Menu Item that is set to be retrieved is still set as the default Home Page item. To get around this:
  1. In Joomla on one of your menus, create a new menu item - use the JWHMCS Link Type menu item.
  2. Call that menu item `Client Area` for the sake of this example and select the Client Area page as the destination when it is clicked.
  3. Save the menu item.
  4. Log into WHMCS Admin > Addons > JWHMCS Integrator > Settings and click on the Visual Integration options tab on the left side.
  5. Select the Client Area menu item you just created and hit save.

That should fix it... now you can assign modules and other content to that Client Area menu item and have it rendered on the WHMCS side. You can also set the modules / content to be registered or special based on a users' permissions access level.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds