Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Some WHMCS users not showing in Joomla

Some WHMCS users not showing in Joomla 2 years 7 months ago #6957

• digimouse
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I am still a bit lost about this issue although I did read some similar posts about this.

I have 56 clients in WHMCS. In Joomla only 29 of them appear. If I understand it correctly, the rest won't show because they have never logged in?

If that is a case, it's a bit of a problem since I would like to be able to send them mailshots via Joomla component Acymailing but it only sends to the 29 that appear in Joomla. FYI, the username is set to be their email address.

Is there a workaround for this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Some WHMCS users not showing in Joomla 2 years 7 months ago #6958

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
That is correct, since they haven't yet logged in they won't yet appear in Joomla. I don't currently have a built in solution for this, however I am working on an importer for the product to be able to import users from WHMCS to Joomla and vice versa. That seems to be a missing feature that is needed by many customers.

One possible work around would be to force password resets on users that you need to add into Joomla. To do this, you would need to go into each client and change their password to something by typing it in the password field and updating their profile. This should result in their account being added into Joomla. Then hit the Reset and Send Password link in WHMCS so that they are sent a new random password.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds