Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Key stopped working

My Key stopped working 2 years 2 months ago #6980

• cog
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
It says one time payment and I assumed that was for the life of at least my site? I had a major crash and have to rebuild everything but when I went to put the key in WHMCS it said it was invalid. What do I do now?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My Key stopped working 2 years 2 months ago #6983

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
I believe the reason this happened was because the latest version was installed but the support and upgrade pack for the license expired prior to the release date of the latest version.

The licenses are lifetime, and they will continue running and operating, but the will only operate versions of the product that were released prior to the expiration date of the support and upgrade pack. If a version is installed that was released after the expiration date of the support and upgrade pack then it will not operate.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cog

My Key stopped working 2 years 1 month ago #6999

• cog
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
OK, so I purchased a support subscription so that I could update. Is that all I need to do or is there something else? What would be the benefit of upgrading to Integrator 3 vs 2.5? Is there a discount if I do go with 3 since I purchased a full license for JWHMCS?

My Key stopped working 2 years 1 month ago #7001

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you today...

I would definitely offer an upgrade price for JWHMCS to I3 (basically the cost of the I3 license you want minus the cost of the JWHMCS license). I am not 100% sure you need to do the upgrade though - if you are looking to add another Joomla or Wordpress site into your WHMCS install, then yes, I could see needing it, or if you have Kayako installed and want to integrate it (as we have done on our site) then yes but for just Joomla and WHMCS I honestly would stick with JWHMCS 2.5.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds