Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Template breaking after login and can't logout

Template breaking after login and can't logout 1 year 10 months ago #7055

I have not done anything to change WHMCS or the J!WHMCS settings in at least a month. The only update I have done is to update WHMCS to the most recent version. Now however once a user logs into the site the template breaks and I see none of the Joomla elements at all. All the menus are just plain text links in the top right corner. Further, once a user logs in they can't seem to log out even if they click the logout link.

I logged into the back end of Joomla and checked the components for updates. JWHMCS says everything is fine but the Dunamis Framework will not load. It loads the joomla menu bar but below that is just a white screen with the View Site Visitors, etc. icons at the bottom.

Any idea what is wrong? Did the WHMCS update break something?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Template breaking after login and can't logout 1 year 10 months ago #7056

I figured out the broken template and login stuff. I just had to click all the little fixit buttons in the WHMCS backend menu item.

However, the Dunamis framework link in Joomla's back end still gives a blank white page. Not sure if this is important or not, Is it?

Template breaking after login and can't logout 1 year 9 months ago #7060

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Wow, sorry for the incredible delay on seeing this post - the component end of the Dunamis Framework is provided in the backend of Joomla but it doesn't actually have anything in there. Eventually I'd like to include some sort of updating feature and diagnostic capability, but time has not permitted me to do this yet.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!

Template breaking after login and can't logout 1 year 2 months ago #7120

Hello, we have also just experienced something like this we have posted a support ticket about it, at present our WHMCS portal both client and admin is down as soon as we enabled the dunamis_whmcs_v1.4.3 module.
Web Tech Plus is your local one-stop shop for business to business website and technology solutions
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds