Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Error message

Error message 1 year 4 months ago #7099

• randean
  • Fresh Boarder
When i click on "settings" in the J!WHMCS module under addons, it take a long time to load then returns this error.

I am not comfortable giving direct access to my clients files. I will resolve the issue if you can give me your ideas of what the solution may be.

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away (SQL: select * from `tbladmins` where `id` = 1 limit 1)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error message 1 year 3 months ago #7100

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
I know I had replied via the ticket you had in the system, but wanted to present a possible help for you. If the error is still happening, try deactivating the module in WHMCS > Setup > Addon Modules. Once disabled, check in phpMyAdmin for the mod_jwhmcs_settings table in the WHMCS database. If it is still in place, you should drop that table. Then Reactivate the Integrator product. This should allow you to get access to the settings once again. It may be that the system is hanging when it tries to connect to Joomla to retrieve the menu items and languages. If so then by dropping the table and reloading it and accessing the settings we will know it isn't the database hanging things up but instead is the curl request to Joomla.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Steven. Reason: Mark as complete

Error message 1 year 3 months ago #7107

• randean
  • Fresh Boarder
Steven,
I tried your solution and at first it seemed to work. As note the systems runs very slow after clicking on the settings tab within WHMCS. I deactivated the module, deleted the table and everything was loading normally. It was when I added my license that the system slowed down and gave me the following error...

"SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away (SQL: select * from `tbladmins` where `id` = 1 limit 1)"
When I run a system check everything is Yes except for the "Token Valid" (The API attempted to verify the token and authorize access to Joomla but received this message back from Joomla:)

With all due respect, i really don't have the time to resolve these issues. I can give you access to. I need to securely send you the info.

I greatly appreciate the support you have shown so far.

Randal

Error message 1 year 3 months ago #7108

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Hi Randal,

I completely understand and am happy to have a look at the system for you - if you could open a ticket in our support system by clicking on the link above in the blue bar that says Open Ticket, I can get the credentials securely from you through our Support System.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds