Support Services

Fast and professional to support your business
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This category contains posts for the WHMCS Themer product only. For questions regarding any other product, please post in the appropriate category.

To view posts, reply or create a new post in this category, you must have an active Support and Upgrade pack for your WHMCS Themer module.

TOPIC: WHMCS Themer not showing edits with J!WHMCS

WHMCS Themer not showing edits with J!WHMCS 3 years 10 months ago #6312

• ricewing
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the J!WHMCS installed on my Joomla! site. I have the default theme set up in WHMCS. When I choose a theme and make modifications, they don't show on my Joomla! site. If I disable J!WHMCS and go to the client portal, I am able to see the modifications. So I know the application is working, but they're not showing while J!WHMCS is enabled. Are these two applications supposed to work together? I asked before purchasing the application and was told they would as long as I have the default theme selected.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WHMCS Themer not showing edits with J!WHMCS 3 years 10 months ago #6314

• Steven
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 60
Thanks for the question - they will work together, but there is a little more work to do on the J!WHMCS portion of your setup that you'll want to complete to get them working:

www.gohigheris.com/products/more-extensi...guration#integration

The front end editor won't display, but your theming changes will be applied to the WHMCS template if you follow the steps on that link as a guide.
Stars on the Joomla! Extension Directory are always appreciated
If you found this response useful, don't forget to hit Thank You!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds