I thought I'd take a moment and pass along a helpful script that may be of use to some of our customers. If you are integrating your site with J!WHMCS and are using the WHMCS 'Default' template, you may have found your submit input buttons are not working properly, for example, when you click on the button, nothing happens.
To resolve, follow these simple steps:
- Create a file on your computer, call it 'buttonfix.php'
- Edit this new file and insert the following code:
- Save this file to your computer.
- Log in with FTP and upload the file to the following location:
- Log into your site and test your buttons. They should now function as they are intended.
You may also need to extend this to include the input:button[class=btn] type, but for submit buttons this code will work.